PARAMOUNT Employee Reviews

Paramount was not a safe environment there was always drug busts on the floors an bathrooms always fights during work hours, the supervisors didn cae
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bourbon, MOMay 10, 2017
It's a job I myself wouldn't recommend this job to anyone the supervisors are poorly educated with poor attitudes and selfish. It's a bad environment. Workers would go out for smoke breaks an do illegal things supervisors kept to themselves team coaches as well. There was friendly people there but mostly addicts.
Pros
Friendly people work there
Cons
Bad communication, rules were broken all the time, supervision was poor
A very nice work place to work
limousine drive (Former Employee) –  Los angelesMay 1, 2017
Driving with a lot of people help then places where they want to go driving with nice people and some bad customers I drive people from airports to there houses and party's events
calm work place
vehicle service agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 5, 2017
the job was not that complicated. the only problem I had was the last manager that was put in before I left. he would put too much pressure on the employees.
An overall enhoyable place to work
Material Handler/ Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bourbon, MOMarch 31, 2017
When I worked there, they had just bought out another company. It seemed like management didn't really know what they were doing. It was very hectic and chaotic.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Sub-par pay
Coworkers were not very nice, the doctors were very hard to understand & got mad if you asked them to repeat somerthing,
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 3, 2017
typical day at work was very busy but I didn't talk much, everyone was pretty much nice to your face but tried getting you in trouble behind your back.
Hardest part about my job was learning how to understand doctors who didn't speak English very clearly. That was a challenge.
The most enjoyable part were the patients.
Mission driven organization
Medicaid Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 12, 2017
A mission driven organization that truly tries to meet the needs of its members, but is unfortunately understaffed, resulting in significant stress.
Job
Straw Winder (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INNovember 16, 2016
As I first started the job, I thought it was gone be hard to learn. I learn very quick so I knew I can handle the position. I learn the job essentials with in three days, I love the job hours and money. The hardest part of the job is making sure you have tension, also not running out of paper, I enjoyed beating the rate from the previous shift. I learned that It may not be easy and it may not be hard , and that u have team members who can help if u in need without complaining. Management and Coworkers were very nice.
Great atmosphere
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2016
It's a great company to work for. They're very welcoming but I am currently looking for a job with better benefits and pay.
good company
Cashier - Ross (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 30, 2016
good company, management is always so helpful and they work with you, pay isn't so great but great opportunities to advance.
Beautiful business
Ticket Scanner (Former Employee) –  Huntington, NYJune 25, 2016
Very calm relax setting very nice environment to go to work in. Ive learned and improved on my people skills, Hardest part of the jobs is dealing with rude and igonarant people. Management is beyond perfect everyone is great with each other and i would say the best part of the job is staying for shows after.
na
Tenant Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCJune 24, 2016
Working for this company has been a joy, however; there is no real opprotunity for growth. I've been with this company just shy of 5 years and have not been able to grow.
Huller- field storage (Former Employee) –  Shafter, CAApril 24, 2016
A typical day at work would be arriving on time and getting together with coworkers to get the assignment. I learned to always work with safety. Managers always made sure we were hydrated and working carefully but efficiently.
Pros
long breaks
Didnt like working inside the warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 16, 2016
Every time I would try to inquire about another position at this job I was never giving the time attention to discuss other areas to work in.
Great Job
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 7, 2016
Great management company. A very busy position. Lots of renovation and multi-tasking a the community. Single office community.
work summery
Driver/ installer (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJuly 23, 2015
Safely transported equipment to customers locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner loaded and unloaded equipment following proper policy and procedures Installer of kitchen cabinets, wall switches and outlets, and appliances, from microwave, stove and refrigerators, and kitchen/ bathroom pluming
Family feel enviroment, team work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJuly 22, 2015
Everyone worked as a team, I was able to learn time management but especially since my CNAs were always willing to help me as their nurse. Being in charge of one hall can become stressful, but rewarding as the job was being done efficiently and help was always around. Management was great, always available should an issue arise.
Pros
Fun
Cons
nothing
Hardworker, not afraid to get hands dirty
Clerk 111 (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ILJuly 14, 2015
A typicall day was, starting at 7:00am every day, reading e-mails, responding to e-mails, processing training requests, scheduling meetings and conference rooms, sending out trademark agreements to customers all over the world, posting and filing agreements. I worked with 22 employees, out of them, I assisted two directors with their calendars and duties required.

I have learned that no matter how hard you work, you can do better.

I enjoyed working with my co-workers, the team was fantastic.

I think the hardest part of my job was pleasing everyone. I think that I was overwhelmed as far as duties. It was my daily duties but the additional add-on duties and big projects.

I enoyed coming to work everyday and working alongside the staff.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment
Fun close net work environment
Floater (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 9, 2015
I worked for Paramount for almost five years. During this time I learned a lot and had adequate wage increases. The owners of this company are really vested in their employees, you are made to feel as though you a part of a family. Although there were quite a few management changes, the company still continues to strive. Co-workers were also great there were not many controversies between co-workers. The hardest part of working for Paramount was the frequent changes made to production methods. Many times the changes made to production made the job more difficult, but because of the great teamwork, we would master the tasks. Overall; I really enjoyed all facets of the job,
Pros
They often provided us free lunch and they did employee appreciation monthly.
Cons
healthcare was expensive changes on vacation policy
Different, yet exciting
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILJanuary 28, 2015
Paramount Staffing was a temp agency so the places i was sent to for work wasn't always the same but it provided a verity of expercenes
Fast Paced
Quality Control Inspector Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bourbon, MOJanuary 23, 2015
-Busy & very stressful
-How to take charge be a leader
-Management needs improovement
-Co-workers are friendly
-Calming co-workers anger down
-Being a leader

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARAMOUNT. Our community is ready to answer.