Parc Place Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Excellent services to the client.
Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Chandler AZSeptember 4, 2015
Performing needs assessments, admissions of clients in need of mental health or chemical dependence rehabilitation. Management was excellent. My co-workers were all dedicated to the job.
Pros
Good working team relationships.
Cons
Sometimes work situations became difficult.
great place to work
main tech (Former Employee) –  chandler azJanuary 14, 2015
park place and oasis behavorial health are the same place but after it was sold from one company to another things took a step dive in the wrong direction. same as before cleaning facility minor repair work. enjoyed the coworkers and the boss that were there at the time the hardest pat was the change in company owner and the new management style with new regulations
benefits
Cons
none at the time i worked there
What made me who I am
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 13, 2014
I really enjoyed working with my co-workers because our positive energy made it safe enviroment for our patients and our managers were very helpful and open to any ideas. There was always team work and I really learned from my experience dealing with any crisis situation. I miss working there but I left on maturnity leave and decided to stay home with my daughter. As soon as I was planning on going back to work I saw that there was a different company and now that I live in Phoenix I am plannig on working.
Pros
team work
Cons
can't think of anything
Treatment facility for high needs at risk youth
BHT (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 27, 2014
Parc Place went through major changes while I was employed.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor upper management
Its a job
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 17, 2013
The job is one that is overwhelming and there is much that is required of a billing coordinator. The facilities are behind the times. All Medical Records are still paper. There is no electronic scanning of necessary information for billing and patient care. Management has a huge turn over. They have currently hired a new CEO and CFO, and they are there to make changes. The company was just bought out by Acadia and there is has not been much training on Acadia's policies and procedures, however one is held accountable even if the knowledge has not been attained. The people that work there are considerate as all employees are overwhelmed and muddling around and working around the processes that are broken to make sure that the facilities are in compliance. It is a job and pays, but many employees are under paid and yet expected to work long hours and some weekends. This goes for salaried employees. Hourly employees are not allowed to work overtime. If they do they are made aware, even if it is 15 mins over and they are advised that they need to watch their time. It is a frustrating place to work, but it does make the time fly by.
Pros
lots of work to do, time flies by
Cons
nothing is electronic. behind the times. things do not flow.
Leadership at the time as questionable in ethics
Director of Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 14, 2013
A typical day was always an adventure. I learned a lot in this role in regards to ethics and morals. I also learned how compensation structure and utilizing resources more effectively.
Good place to give back while you help poeple that need it.
Behavior Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 12, 2013
Work was helping trouble youth get a second chance in life by giving them choices.
I've learn that one person can make a difference.
Management put too many bad apples in high power and were only concern about saving money not jobs!
Pros
eat for free
Cons
management
rewarding work
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 16, 2012
adolescent RTC. Medication, orders, admission, discharge,
groups, staffings with the MD.
Great place to work to gain experience, good and bad.
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 14, 2012
Working at Parc Place gave me the experience i needed in the field, in order to move on to better opportunities. Once i had this experience, I quickly moved on. This is the way i put it, once you work there, under not always safe conditions due to low staff ratio to clients, under trained staff really, you can handle working anywhere in this field. The management that doesn't see or understand what the working conditions really are, and then are not able to make changes to improve it.
Pros
working with the youth living there in this facility. helping them learn how to make better choices, and cooping skills to change their lives, not the past.
Cons
short breaks, or no breaks at times due to insufficiant staff available.