Paris Las Vegas Employee Reviews

Loved working for this company
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2017
Great place to work, god work environment, treated fairly, professional, management was great and very knowledgeable and made you feel as if you were working with them instead of for them. Provided training if needed. Good benefits and 401k. It was a great experience working there. I left because I was planning to get married and my husbands house was located in Payson Az.
Pros
Treated very well
Go somewhere else.
Casino Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2015
Too much gossip, from management, supervisors, co-workers. Lowest paid cashiers on strip. They set unrealistic expectations. You are owned by this company. They will change your days off, scheduled hours, etc. and tell you basically someone else can replace you, look for another job. Very unorganized. One supervisor says do it this way, next tells you that way. You have to jump through hoops for insurance rates to be lower. Tons of favoritism issues.Constant computer, printer, scanner, ect. problems. They have told us not to laugh out loud, you guys are laughing too much, talk louder, you're not loud enough.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Favoritism, rude supervisors, no communication, disfunctional.
MGM Grand
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2015
I only worked as a Banquet Server Temp on New Years Eve. It was a little unorganized, but most of the management was nice. The work life balance is an issue as with all casinos.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Hard Work
They have no room for growth
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 7, 2012
Once owners changed then it was o growth in the company unless you was one on the bosses favorites
Beautiful atmosphere to work in with friendly guests
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 9, 2012
Not a lot happened during the shift because the hours were over night, but all of the co-workers watched each other and we had a great time doing our jobs. Very few regular guests would stop in and say hello, which made the night better.
Pros
all co-workers who worked at night were excellent people, including those on other shifts i did not get a chance to meet
Cons
not much to do when the building is far away from the general public.