HVAC Project Manager
Description: Our Company is actively seeking a HVAC Project Manager to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects in support of business objectives, according to deadlines and within budget. We are looking for a candidate who can effectively manage risk, maximize profits and further our relationship with customers.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Complete schedule of values, subcontract scopes and equipment buyout
- Develop full-scale project plan, as built drawings, coordination drawings, shop drawings, and construction schedules
- Work closely with business unit personnel to develop project requirements and determine project solutions
- Execute correspondence and forms necessary to each project
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and submittals
- Willingness to attend and effectively participate in project meetings
- Supervise field staff and maintain necessary labor logs for productivity tracking
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Manage contracts and relationships with vendors
- Manage project closeout, punch lists and startup/O & M manuals
- Execute final inspection of projects, invoicing, retainage and customer satisfaction
Required Skills/Qualifications: Experience of at least 5 years of successfully managing various HVAC projects in a commercial/industrial environment. Have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with a variety of users. We are looking for a self-motivated individual able to operate with minor supervision and willing to work varied hours to achieve goals. We require a high school diploma with a college degree preferred. Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation. Full-time, Monday-Friday, 40-50 hours per week. Salary depending on experience.
Benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Car allowance, 401K option, Cell phone.
Starting Wage: $40k-$80k annually
Email resumes if interested - Thank you.
We are an HVAC mechanical contracting company with its main offices and warehouse located in Tonawanda, New York since November of 2000. We...