Parity Computing provides powerful data mining, analytics, and decision-support systems to publishers and enterprises in the science, technology, and medical (STM) industry. Parity has developed unique semantic technology to extract latent relationships from unstructured data and provide intelligent recommendations to researchers and other STM stakeholders.
We are looking for hands-on, creative, and detail-oriented people who can further the development of Parity's systems.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of products.
- Manage and perform activities required to implement, deploy and maintain our software applications.
- Plan, document, coordinate and manage all activities for all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Anticipate migration issues well before they arise and proactively seek help of technical experts to mitigate and/or work around them.
- Ensure multiple team alignment on all product deliverables.
- 5+ years experience managing large-scale enterprise software development projects using a project management methodology.
- Core understanding of technology.
- Understanding system architecture and deployments.
- Specific experiences with applications of data mining, data marts, ETL, and/or generally working with large data sets.
- Prior hands-on software development experience in Java.
Benefits: Vacation, health, 401k, stock options
Salary: Depends on background and experience
Principals only. No recruiting agencies.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Parity Computing is a leading provider of unstructured data management and knowledge discovery solutions, enabling businesses to recognize...