Property Manager/Property Manager Assistant (New Bern, NC)
compensation: Commensurate with experience and NC Broker License
Park Avenue Properties is interviewing for a Property Manager or Property Manager Assistant interested in growing and managing a portfolio of homes in the New Bern area. We're looking for that expert who is motivated, customer service oriented and a consummate professional. We're looking for an Individual that has a stellar reputation with a sales background, property management experience and knows the local community. Licensed NC Broker preferred.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assume responsibilities of growing and managing a portfolio of properties
- Work independently and as part of a team effectively and with constant professionalism
- Be the designated point of contact for owners and tenants for the portfolio of properties assigned to manage
- Update homeowners on a regular basis regarding status of vacancies, leases, tenant issues, etc.
- Assist in communication and rent collection of delinquent tenants
- Ensure all leases, addenda and files are accurate and in compliance
- Report rental market trends, rental market analysis, and property feedback to homeowners
- Oversee tenant retention and lease renewals for assigned portfolio of homes
- Understand and comply with Fair Housing laws and standards
- Oversee handling tenant service requests and various concerns as required and in a timely manner
- Attend training and meetings as requested
- Maintain open communication with the company support and management teams
- Maintain NC license by attending required CE and ethics training
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Compensation Package includes:
- $24,000 starting salary plus commissions (commissions paid to Licensees only)
- use of company car, pending approved background check
A North Carolina Real Estate license is preferred for this position.
For more information about our company, please visit www.ParkAvenueNewBern.com.
To apply for this position, email cover letter and resume.
Please include "New Bern Property Manager" in the subject line.