Park Bank Employee Reviews in United States

A very pleasant and professional place to work.
Bank Director (Current Employee) –  Holmen, WisconsinFebruary 20, 2015
Every one helps each other succeed. Customers are very important and all employees treat current and future customers with respect . The work atmosphere is great to work in.
Pros
great environment to work in.
Cons
no comes
Banking
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 7, 2015
It was okay. My coworkers were pretty awesome. Management wasn;t great and there was no room for advancement which kind of sucks.
Pros
coworkers, lunches, flexibility
Cons
schedules came out way too early
Aig
Universal CSR (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 5, 2015
• Responsible for the direction of complex projects and/or a very large project with major sub-projects or a program of interrelated projects, ensuring integration, coordination, timing and consistency of process throughout.
• Direct, motivate and manage the people, the work, and the resources necessary to achieve program objectives including but not limited to: identifying the key players, delegating responsibility and task interfaces, and establishing and updating program plans and managing deviations from the plan
• Oversee selection and appointment of services and resources to the sub-projects and resolve resource conflicts
• Provides analysis and recommendations to management that address production improvement opportunities
• Recognize compensation related issues and advise solutions.
I enjoyed all the customer contact and my staff
Sr CSR (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMarch 5, 2013
I enjoyed most of the 11 years that I was there. My staff was terrific as were my customers.