Park City Mountain Resort

Park City Mountain Resort Employer Reviews

PCMR Kids Mountain School
Kids Snowboard Instructor (Former Employee), Park City, UTNovember 8, 2013
This was my first job when I moved out to Utah. I got hired on as a snowboard instructor, and it was one of the biggest growing experiences yet. I had never had a job outside of customer service, and also had a lot to learn about snowboarding. My trainer was amazing, and really loved what she did, which rubbed off on all of us in her group for sure. – more... Not only did I get the building blocks I needed to be a successful instructor, but my snowboarding improved ten fold. I learned a lot about myself and about other people, how they learn, how they react to certain things, and how to make them feel more comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. The hardest part of this job was being able to form a lesson for a group of kids who although usually are on the same physical level, are all on different mental levels. However the most enjoyable part of this job is the look on their faces when they get it and are stoked! – less
Great people and atmosphere
Outdoor Operator (Former Employee), Gorgoza ParkMay 14, 2013
It is a very fair and exciting workplace. Employees and managers are very easy going and likable. Overall a great place to work.
Loved having a season pass
Customer Service (Former Employee), Park City, UTJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: ski pass
Cons: horrible flexibility, low pay
This job was not very flexible and management was not always nice about stuff that comes up. You are expected to work your butt off for minimum wage pretty much
Fun envronment and cultural diversity
Resort Guest Services Agent (Former Employee), Park City, UTOctober 14, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedule, time off incentives, great lower level management, free ski passes! :)
Cons: low pay, no benefits, no cuddos for a job well done
This was a fun winter job where I found a different side of me and had a chance to see a different side of the world. As far as job security there is none. As far as fun, they have it in spades. But for a long term career, it is practically non existent. But I did know this coming into the job!
Fun place to work with people
Ride Attendant and Operator (Former Employee), Park City, UTSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: free summer pass, discounts on food, drinks, and clothes.
Fun job! I had a good time working here, great people to work with, you get to ride the rides whenever you would like.
Great opportunities
Snowboard Instructor (Former Employee), Park City, UTApril 16, 2012
Pros: free lunches, comp lift tickets
Cons: not gauranteed to work on somedays.
Excellent instrution and education. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the job is dealing with weather and uncooperative children. Being paid to snowboard is a great way to earn money.
Excelente trabajo
Cajera y Mesera (Former Employee), Park City, UtahSeptember 4, 2013
Bajo la premisa de un trabajo de "verano", es el perfecto trabajo, se gana bien en relación a los gastos que hay que hacer para acceder a él, tienes la posibilidad de conocer gente de otros países, seguir viajando, tener una experiencia de vida diferente, en mi caso vivir con personas que no conocía, etc, es una experiencia única y gratificante.