Park Dental

Park Dental Employer Reviews

Desperate Dental "Practice".
Office (Former Employee), Minneapolis,MNFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: can't think of any!
Cons: the "practice"
Do yourself a favor and don't even apply at this outdated dental office. The will lie and make the job seem better than is really is, but they also lie to their patients. I had a hunch there were problems when I read the pages of BBB complaints. Now I know why they have so many.
They will charge patients an estimate and then when they find out it is – more... an over charge they send back the over payment months later, no interest.
They don't even offer their employees dental insurance! Yea, you can have dental work done at Park Dental, the same work that so many patients complain about! I would not let them touch my teeth. – less
Fun enviroment
Scheduling Manager/Location Manager (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNDecember 1, 2012
Pros: great fish tank in front office, free lunches for meetings, caring manager, nice drive to work!
Cons: lack of communication from the team, old building that was not kept up properly and not up to date technology or computer system
Receiving phone calls from patients and scheduling in the doctor or hygiene schedules according to need. Upkeep of schedules and reports. Worked on open claims and with insurances to insure the best service for our patients.
During the 6 1/2 years with Park Dental, I learned how to run some of the office needs as far as staffing calendars, supply ordering, – more... leading some of the staff meetings and putting together any documentation that was needed. I was appointed to Location Manager in 2011 as I was the person for staff and doctors to contact for any needs. I was in charge of keeping the schedules staffed.
The hardest part of the job was the lack of communication from the doctor I worked for and the hygienists on her team.
What I enjoyed most was the patient contact face to face or on the phone and making their visit a relaxing one. – less
Outdated
Registered Dental Hygienist (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNAugust 30, 2012
Pros: free lunch during meetings
Cons: too much things for short amount of time, outdated
Still using radiographs and oven for sterlization. Also, Pedo Saturdays are ridiculous. Too much expectation in a short amount of time.