This position is with a well-funded mid-stage start-up, with about 25 employees and set to double to 50 in the next year. They are developing a platform for start-ups and a SaaS model with a growing revenue stream; that’s correct they are already on the road to profitability. They have built a culture surrounding innovative and exciting work. This company was started by someone who is quite seasoned in the world of start-ups and has looked to hire very intelligent people that love what they do. This is a permanent position in the Chelsea area of NYC.
You will be working with alongside a lean, agile trained development team ready to revolutionize and strengthen our approach to building products for investors and entrepreneurs. If you're a talented and enthusiastic developer with a passion for writing innovative code, and is looking to join a rapidly growing team with an emphasis on creating exciting products.
- Work with a cross-functional team to iteratively develop high quality products
- Collaborate with other developers to maintain standards and create a re-usable codebase
- Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions to requirements
- Writing clean and logical CSS and HTML pages
- Creating flexible and responsive front end UIs
- Implementing your expert understanding of usability and applying it to develop enterprise applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to write clean, efficient cross-browser compatible code without resorting to browser specific workarounds
They treat their Developers like “Rock Stars” and provide the most competitive salaries in the industry to keep them. The office is located in the heart of New York’s Silicon Alley. An open office layout provides a work environment that fuels team camaraderie and creative collaboration, this along with perks like breakfast Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, stocked fridge, access to tech meet-ups, interactive games and other great events around the city.