Park Manor Bee Cave Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
The best place I've worked since moving to Texas 5 years ago!!
CMA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Bee Cave, TXMay 4, 2017
The hardest part is not enough hours in a day, the best part is working with seniors, Which is also the most challenging due to different backgrounds and cognition. I worked in NY & LA (Cajun country LA). The management team here go out of their way to help.
Pros
Flexiable Mgrs
very productive and educational to gain experience
Hospitality Aide then CNA on my way to LVN (Current Employee) –  Bee Cave, TXMarch 27, 2017
A typical day at work consists of answering to patients needs, providing patient hygiene, assisting with catheterization, collecting specimens, and taking and documenting vital signs while also reporting critical values. I learn from my patients everyday on how to best provide care. The managers on my floor are always willing to provide education for employees while also being available for assistance in patient rooms. The co-workers at Park Manor always strive to make the experiences of patients and family members the best. The hardest part of the job is not being able to save everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to brighten someone's day with even just a smile.
I have learned some much working here.
Pros
awesome staff, great food, understanding management
Help
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bee Cave, TXSeptember 11, 2016
It's a tough job but fun. I love working with the elderly.
Admin is always doing something for us. The Dierctor is awesome. She will jump in and help not like the other ones. This home went from a one star to a five star for me!The facilty has made great improvements. The company brought in a no nonsense admin last year that made great improvements and will help the cna's.
The management for the most part always helpful. I brought 2 coworkers and they gave me a bonus and actually personally thanked me.
Con: overworked but it's like that at my 2 other jobs.
Gosip
Pros
Leadership and coworkers
Cons
Benefits
Productive, fun, and professional
Director of Admissions (Current Employee) –  Bee Cave, TXMay 22, 2016
I currently work for Park Manor Bee Cave, and absolutely love what I do. The level of professional is outstanding. You are held at high exceptions by the administrator, which leaves nothing but success at the end of the day. The vibe in the building is family oriented yet still maintaining professionalism.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Manor Bee Cave. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6