Park Medical Center Employee Reviews

Pharmacy Technician- Outpatient (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 10, 2017
i really enjoyed working for this employer. i learned about many different types of medications and what their purpose was. the pharmacy was owned by the pharmacist, he was a great boss but his management skills weren't as effective. The workplace culture was diverse and everybody got along. the hardest part of the job was leaving and the most enjoyable part was working with people who got along with eachother
Park Medical Family
Medical Asistant (Former Employee) –  East Seven Mile and ConantMarch 28, 2017
Park Medical Famiky is a great family practice they take their time, effort and passion in patient care.They have a great management team that works closely with each medical assistant and patient to make sure that the patient care is being carried out in professional caring and good enviroment. Working with Park Medical Family help to strengthen my medical skills and technology.The hardest part about the job is there is no hard part in patient care and the most enjoyable is to know at the end of your day you helped make a difference in someone's life.
Depressing place to work.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLOctober 16, 2016
Bad employer, gossip, selfishness, micro managing, .all computer doesn't work, overwork, underpaid non professionalism. You'll get sick from work load
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No benefits, unprofessional, people are rude
stressful, and lack professionalism
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLNovember 30, 2015
I will not recommend to anyone to work for this organization. Because theirs lack of ethics and professionalism makes this place the worse that I ever work for. In the short time that I worked there 6 people left this organization including the Head of Medical Assistant, and more were planting to leave. They still looking for staff since the beginning of this year.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks, lack of professionalism, way too much gossip
occasionally lunch is provided
NUCLEAR CARDIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  South Ozone Park, NYMay 28, 2012
non-sustainable with no benefits.
Multi-tasking required.
co-workers are easy to work with.
Pros
free lunches occassionally
Cons
no benefits
Interesting, very busy and great place to work.
Doctor 's Nurse (Former Employee) –  Beacon, NYMay 12, 2012
Interesting place to work.Taking vitals, checking blood sugars via glucomoter, calling in prescriptions to pharamcy andhelping with school and work physicals.The Doctors at the facility very helpful.My coworkers made me feel part of the team. The most enjoyable part of the job, was being attentive,and caring to the patients, espically the geriatric patients.
Pros
they paid you if you did not get a break.
Cons
sometimes we were so busy, that we did not get a break.
an equal opportunity employer
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  detroit, michiganJuly 26, 2011
a comfortable facility to work with room for advancement.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7