Park Nicollet Health Services Employee Reviews

Invested
Patient Services (Current Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNMay 8, 2017
Park Nicollet is a great employer that provides its staff and medical teams with the appropriate support and continued education to be successful. Park Nicollet has developed a patient centered business operation that allows administrators and support staff alike the ability to change the lives of those they serve.
Good
Patient Care Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 30, 2017
I've worked for Park Nicollet Health Services for almost 20yrs. I've always loved my position and my direct supervisor(s). Park Nicollet Health Services is known that their employees longevity with the company. However, they do not have minorities in upper management, and limited minority providers. Also there is no room for advancement unless you obtain an RN degree.
Pros
Employee longevity with the company
Cons
Limited advancement & no minorities in upper management
ok place to work
Claims Adjudicator - Business Services (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNApril 19, 2017
park nicollet health services is an ok place to work However every department you work in has its isses like every other company. management in the clinics that I have worked in are wonderful, however, management in the business office are rude.
Pros
patients and coworkers
Cons
busy
Patient Interaction
Dietary Aide/Grill Chef (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 15, 2017
Worked prepping patient meals. It was fulfilling once you interacted with patients and they appreciated the work you did, especially delivering their meals. Pay was good.
Good employer overall.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 8, 2017
Changing culture is increasingly more corporate with both pros and cons. More clear strategic direction and support for staff would be beneficial in today's increasingly competitive environment.
Pros
highly skilled, experienced and dedicated employees
Loved working here but change isn't always good.
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJanuary 28, 2017
When I was hired we worked as a team, by the time I quit it was not the same. I had a horrible time getting HR to verify by employment when other companies wanted to hire me. The manager/supervisor and Director couldn't be bothered. After the Health Partner takeover in 2013, it changed subtly and now it's all about the numbers. I miss the people I used to work with in the building but not my team.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
a few make it bad for all
Needs new management
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 27, 2017
I left Park Nicollet because of the management. I loved my job and the work I was able to every day. But in Health Care you need to have management that will stick by you and be there for you when you need them, not who will talk behind your back as soon as you turn around.
Pros
Benefits and the job
medical receptionist
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJanuary 14, 2017
Checking in patients and obtaining insurance and medical information. Collecting co payments. assist with translators if needed. Providing reports for the doctors.
Pros
great people
Cons
needing full time benefits
Great productive place to work
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNNovember 29, 2016
Excellent place to work. There was a lot of opportunity to grow in the organization. Worked closely with others and there was a well maintained positive workplace environment
Great Experience
EPIC Consultant Ambulatory (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 18, 2016
Consulting was a great experience. I've worked in a hospital setting before as a Medical assistant. Its nice to be on the technical end of the medical field.
Positive work Eniviroment
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 31, 2016
Support for the department of Family Practice
Greet patient, collect co –pays, schedule consult and follow up appointments as needed
Conduct patient reminder calls and prepare written notification for scheduled appointments
Keep patients informed of any office delays.
Process deposits for delay co-payments collected.
Maintain departmental files
Promote and maintain good patient relations and confidentiality.
Support the patient tracking system for when patients have surgery.
Pros
n/a
Cons
N/a
A lot of work with some Pizza every little while
Supply Chain Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 23, 2016
I have started working for Park Nicollet since August 2015. It has been a good experience so far. I got along with all my co-workers and management are very helpful. My direct supervisor has always been there for me when i needed to ask for any changes of my schedule for work/school schedule conflict.
Pros
24/7/365 job, work when your school schedule allow you to.
Cons
more training needed and advancing career opportunities with in my department needed.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNNovember 12, 2015
Loved my job. Great location, Great people. They care about their employees. I was included on major decisions. Great environment and managers.
Park Nic
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNNovember 2, 2015
Park Nicollet is a great place to work for the most part. Healthcare is always demanding so if your looking for the 9-5 look else where. If you looking for a fast paced career while working with great people this is it.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJuly 29, 2015
good coworkers
learn a lot about different aspects of life
hardest part is dealing with constant change
Great work environment, patient care with compassion
Scheduler;recpetionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNFebruary 3, 2015
Professional and caring place to work, Excellent care to patients and a great environment to work in. Great benefits and pay.
Pros
Great pay and advancement
Good company
Epic Security Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie and Bloomington, MNJanuary 23, 2015
Overall, I have had a positive experience with Park Nicollet and HealthPartners. I have been with the company for almost 12 years and have enjoyed my time there.
Enjoyable place to work
Patient Financial Services (Current Employee) –  St.Louis ParkSeptember 15, 2014
Excellent place to work! Co worker are wonderful. Pleasant work place atmosphere
Going through a corporate take over
Supervisor, Patient Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNJuly 30, 2014
Loved my job for many years and thought I would have been a life-er... but unfortunately, I found out how replaceable I could be. Corporations what loyalty, but what about loyalty to employees?
Cons
too much political combat.
Great place to work we have a great team and manager
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaJuly 25, 2014
I come to work and i check in patient and do i do appointments for patients at night i work with urgent care. I learn every day at the clinic i learn how to help patients with more of their needs. My manager she is great we have meeting with her every month to see how we doing and what we need to work on. Co-worker are good they help if someone has a emergency we can cover. Hardest part at work i will say some patients are not that easy to deal with but i have learn to work with that. Enjoyable i like everything about my job
Pros
1 hours lunch, we celebrate co workers birthday we have BBQ in the summer
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park Nicollet Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8