Park Place Apartments Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Awesome staff and overall great community.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, GAMay 26, 2015
Park Place Apartments was a property owned by Wilkinson Real Estate Advisors and I must say that I have no complaints. I loved not only the coworkers I had, but also the friends I made. I will forever miss my job at Park Place. Even though no day was the same, every day there was a day doing what I loved. I learned how to be patient in a busy environment, open-minded about every situation, and friendly no matter what was going on. The hardest part of the job was actually leaving the job.
Small Company Not Alot Of Growth Oppurtunitys
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 20, 2015
Small Company = Small Budget
Not a lot of money to work with in order to add more curb appeal and take care of general maintenance issues such as plumbing, roofing, ect.
Good Schedule M-F
A Non-repetative productive place to work
Maintenance Assistant/Make ready (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 9, 2015
A typical day at work would be cleaning apartment grounds, cleaning swimming pool, and fulfilling work orders. I learned to be more productive and self sufficient. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was any time I had to stay to complete work after job hours.
Park Place Apartment OK to work for if you don't have family and have a second steady job.
Courtesy Officer (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs National Park, ARDecember 14, 2012
I start patrolling property grounds at 9pm til 4am. Ive learned that there are a lot of crazy things that go on at night. I gotta be aware of my surroundings at all times. The people I worked for were good people we shared a lot of laughs. I worked patrolled and responded to complaint calls alone. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the same people for the same reasons. The knew what and was not aloud but the keep doing the same things that would cause me to write them up or give them parking violations. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the people living in the complex I worked at.
Pros
free apartment
Cons
no money paid
Stressful environment
Groundskeeper/ Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 11, 2014
Responsible for grounds up keep! Also touch up paint on reinvented apartment units.
Pros
handled residents grievences for maintence supervisor
Cons
constant changed in management
Meeting and helping people fun place to work
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  2199 Prince Hall Dr. Detroit,MiDecember 13, 2011
I enjoyed the Holiday season Putting up decoration and helping with planning with activities
Pros
lunch for good services monthly
Cons
temp. employee
it was a good place to work
maint tech (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INMarch 15, 2013
it was fun working there and working with all co-workers leanding from them all them from me