Park Place Dealerships

Park Place Dealerships Employee Reviews

ADMIN
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 1, 2016
Administrative assistant, bookkeeping, scheduling. Enjoyed communicate with clients , face to face and over the phone,
Amazing job
Car Washer/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 9, 2015
Working at park place was amazing i had the best co workers and bosses. When working at parkplace you can move up in the jobs after a period of time on the current position. They also help send you to college for a job you'll need more experience in to succeed better.
Pros
free lunches, great benefits, upgrade job position
Cons
long drive from house
A great company that is no longer great.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 23, 2015
Prior to working for Park Place, I did a great amount of research. I have never known a company whose employees were so excited and positive about their work. In the past 8 months there have been a number of substantial pay cut and changes in processes that has taken moral to the lowest I have seen in the companies where I have been employed. Turn over is significant. It appears to company is being set up to go public or be sold.
Pros
Managers at the dealership level are personally concerned.
Cons
Constant changes in procedures and pay plans that have created a very caotic and negative atmospher.
Wonderful company!
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 21, 2014
Great service, great people. People-oriented culture, fun and focused on exceeding client expectations.
Best Place to Work in DFW 4 years running
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 1, 2014
At Park Place Dealerships, our goal is to ensure an "extraordinary experience" for our clients. We believe our Members (employees) deserve this as well. Everyone on our staff is a Park Place advocate who shares our passion and values.

As a Member of Park Place Dealerships, you will contribute, every day, to the achievement of our mission: To provide an extraordinary automotive purchase and ownership experience that goes beyond what our clients even know they desire. Your success will depend on your ongoing dedication to our Core Convictions: Integrity, Outstanding Client Experience, Winning, and Commitment.

To support our Members in achieving our organization's mission and goals, as well as their own career goals, Park Place provides a comprehensive, highly-specialized training plan for each position within our organization, complete with on-the-job training and ongoing personal development.

Quoted from the Park Place website (www.parkplace.com)
A Top Work Place and I See Why!
Support (Current Employee) –  DallasFebruary 23, 2013
Great place to work with the best coworkers I have ever worked with in my career! Great clients as well! If you bring your best to work everyday and want to work at a company that appreciates and rewards you for doing that, then this is the place you want to be! The owner and two divisional presidents comprise the best executive management team of any company I have come across and their passion for doing right by their clients and employees shows in everything they do. Really can't say enough good things about this company.
Pros
awesome work environment, great frontline management team, incredible owner and presidents, i could go on all day!
Cons
not really any
Wonderful work atmosphere and incredible training when you start the job.
Marketing/ Event Planning Internship (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX & Dallas, TXFebruary 20, 2013
I love the management at Park Place. Even though I was just an intern they took time to get to know me and made me feel like I had an important role in the company. I would want to work with Park Place again if I lived in the area.
Best car dealership in DFW!
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2012
Park Place is by far the most sought after dealership to work for in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The pay, benefits, and work environment exceed all others.

Want to know more about Park Place Dealerships?

Ask a question