PARK PLAZA

PARK PLAZA Employer Reviews

Co-Workers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Miami Gardens, FLFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: learn to balance your work place and lively hood.
Cons: learn to stand and walk units for many hours.
The environment was very home like even though I continued to provide services to my co-workers. I was very confident in doing work there filing and sorting property information. As well as assisting my authority in leasing and renewals.
Nice job
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: same as everywhere in healthcare
Cons: same as everywhere in healthcare
A good part-time or prn job and nice piace to work everybody is wonderful
best chellegle
Sr.Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), Jodhpur, RJMay 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
excellence property
excellent business property
good management
good
Driver valet (Former Employee), Ludhiana, PBMarch 19, 2014
it was good experience for me & the management & Collegue was also helpful.
Great Learning Experirnce
Front Office Manager & Sales Manager (Former Employee), Faridabad, HRMarch 14, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: staff welfare
Your skills are groomed for handling pressure, Delivery of best result in pressure & balancing of finances.
working as a Duty Manager in Duty Manager.
Duty Manager \ Night Manager (Former Employee), Lahore, PPBMarch 11, 2014
Pros: medical
Cons: full time
Joined As a Duty Manager/Night Manger Good Property had very Professional Management.
good
Kitchen Operational Trainee (KOT) (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: free accomadation and food
• Assisting the bakery chef for making specialty desserts and breads and also setting up the regular daily bakery ready.
• Preparing Desserts as per the order from the guests, especially Pastries.
• Setting up the buffet for both lunch and dinner.
• I was also in charge of the entire bakery for more than a month, in the absence of the Chief and gained – more... appreciation from both the management team and guests at the hotel for excellent management of the bakery and new dishes being introduced. – less
Productive and Fun place
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Noida, UPJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: free meal and pick drop facility
Cons: 12 hours
When i joined park plaza, CSO left that job. We supervisors and Executive were handling our security department. After some time Executive had also left. Those were typical days for me. Challenging days that i was responsible for each and every moments or incident. I learned lots of stuff and How to handle the staff of hotel in absence of Manager.
Training from School
Trainee (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHDecember 28, 2013
Did training in all major departments- Food and Beverage Service, Production, Front office and House keeping.
A good business hotel where guest gets value for money
Guest Service Associate - Front Office (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBNovember 19, 2013
Pros: free breakfast, lunch and dinner
A great place to work and learn. Management team is overall nice. I have learnt how to handle different types of guests and to over come day to day hurdles caused during operations.
knowledge
Assistant Steward - Coffee Shop & Bar (Former Employee), Delhi, DLOctober 7, 2013
it is 4 star hotel in noida whichn is in NCR New Delhi and work in coffee-shop and bar
Good Hotel
Restaurant Manager F&B Operations & Banquet Sales (Former Employee), Ludhiana, PBSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: good atmosphere & good brand
Cons: long hours& bad salary staructure
Park Plaza Good Hotel to work But Low Salary and Long Hours Works Put more pressure on work and guest atmosphere are very good but managment are not too good for employes. The team of park plaza was good specially Sales team love to enjoy my work with them . Learned a lot over there how to work in pressure.
Fun work place.
Accountant (Former Employee), Ludhiana, PBAugust 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch and dinners
Cons: long working hours sometimes.
The most enjoyable part of job was 31st night new year evening parties and christmas celebrations.
Productive and fun work place
Waitress/Bar Staff (Former Employee), Leeds, ENGJune 24, 2013
Great team to work with and a great management team to depend on. Work made fun on a daily basis with regular incentives. Long hour shifts however went pretty fast due to working well as a team and getting jobs done efficiently and effectively.
Comfortable accommodations in the heart of one of India's most modern industrial centers.
Front Office Executive (Former Employee), Noida, UPApril 24, 2013
Park Plaza Noida has an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness facility. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharges apply). This 4-star hotel features business amenities including a business center, small meeting rooms, and limo/town car service. Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a coffee – more... shop/café, and a bar/lounge. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance, business services, and tour assistance. Additional amenities include spa services, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Valet parking is complimentary. – less
nice place to handle all type of guest . Transit , local, politicians ect
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Salem TamilnaduFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: on duty meals
Cons: long hours
This is a great work place for any employ. I am working as a restaurant manager in tangerine which is a very busy restaurant in city . as well as a major revenue head for the hotel. My highly educated & trained team gives me full support. The hardest part of the job was Diwali festive season. 70% staff moved to home for Diwali(2012) . & Restaurant was – more... busy due to holiday session . Every day is very enjoyable on the job. team keeps doing fun ..... – less
MY CV
I.T Executive (Current Employee), DelhiDecember 12, 2012
• Responsible for the technical operations involving trouble-shooting the Servers, Desktop Systems & networking solutions.
• Configuring SQL server for database.
• Managing & configuring Routers, Access Point, Proxy, and Active Directory Domain.
• Assembling, Maintenance, Troubleshooting of Computer Hardware.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of firewall – more... (Cyberoam).
• Software Known Opera, Prolific (E.R.P), Postmaster (Mailing Server) and Touché (POS).
• Extra Software (Star link For Attendance), Pay Pac for payroll, Microsoft outlook. – less
a great place to work for someone who's a bit extraordinary, loves team work and delivering amazing experience to the guests
waitress (Primo bar) (Former Employee), Westminster BridgeAugust 10, 2012
typical day at work might start with short briefing or individual check of events, reservations, occupancy, menu update, etc. then we usually follow according of that day's plan - each member of the floor team gets his/her area to service, but if while done with their own tables someone would see that your colleague needs help, we, ideally, would just – more... simply step in - there’s not a rocket science to clean up the tables. Surely, communication is essential.
I've learned that big companies also pay attention to every single worker, I felt not like just another member of staff. Special thanks for this goes to my direct manager, he is brilliant with people. as well it was nice experience with others F&B managers, colleagues (from the bar as well those from restaurant, reception, staff canteen).
my hardest part of the work? but there wasn't anything particularly hard.
and I enjoyed the most busy times. I used to say – we’re not busy, we’re having fun :) – less