Park Royal Hospital, located in beautiful Fort Myers, Florida is a member of the Acadia Healthcare family of behavioral health facilities. Newly constructed and opening in 2012, Park Royal is licensed for 103 beds offering intensive adult inpatient and outpatient programs including a Co-occurring diagnosis unit and Electro-Convulsive Therapy. Our values of Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence guide our commitment to provide the highest level of care and service to our patients.
As Chief Operating Officer (COO), working closely with the CEO, you will provide day-to-day operations for the hospital. You will implement the strategy and manage assigned departments efficiently and effectively to maximize quality of clinical services and profits profits.
- Five – seven years of hospital management/operations experience with a minimum of two to three years as a senior level manager is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree required in Business, Health Administration, Social Work, Nursing or other closely related field.
- Strong clinical orientation to include commitment to clinical excellence and superior knowledge of behavioral health practices.
- Must be organized and be able to manage multiple diverse departments and actively support a team environment.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to manage communication with employees and vendors.
- Must be able to motivate, inspire, and communicate with individuals and groups.
- Must be able to build relationships with physicians, staff, and community members.
- Knowledge of the financial implications of decisions including budgeting and forecasting is required.
- Excellence in writing and presentation skills related to budgets and executive summaries are expected.
Please forward resume and cover letter with salary expectations. EOE