Park Square Homes Employee Reviews

take all offers before you accept this one.
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Supers you will be micro managed by area managers. You are responsible for everything but the vendors. Vendor have a scope of work signed years ago, you will not get any support from above. The answer is we are working on it. You will have to sign a 4 page letter with all your responsibility. Dont trust area manager's with any info because it will be used against you in a write up. No warnings, 1 write up and fired. People are being fired or quiting for better jobs daily. Vendors will refuse to do work because they are owed over $100,000. This happens every month. There is no help from HR, as soon as you ask questions your days are numbered. Its short of a hostile work environment with area managers with no where to go. Bonus is 200.00 per unit and .25 of the construction budget. Now ask me if their right. So if your smart take all offers and review carefully before you accept this one.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
see review
Great people that own this business.
Customer service /Superintendent /quality control (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2014
The Gupta family are very nice people. I have a lot of respect for them and the way they do business. There reputation was very good when I first came to work for them in 2004. Because of the team work set in place as we grew to 1,215 homes in 2007 the pain was minimal and the company rewarded there employees for there hard work and dedication to the company. One of there core values was to work hard and have fun. and we did.
The best company to work for
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2013
miss the cruises we went on, awesome people to work for all about the family..
Fun environment, great people
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 26, 2012
Managing calendars, meeting, expenses, correspondence, filtered calls for the CEO. The hardest part of this job. The hardest part was seeing people get laid off. The best part of the Job was managing two other employees, coordinating events, performed as a benefits coordinator as well and new hire orientation. Worked with some really good people. I enjoyed working for Park Square Homes.
Pros
monthly events were fun
Cons
downsizing
Great family environment