Park University Employee Reviews

The work enviroment was not a very pleasant.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MOMarch 16, 2017
While many of the people were nice most of the co workers were not, made for a hostile work place. Work was evenly distrbuted, the pay was good. benefits were not very good. Superviser was very helpful.
A learning experience
VERIFICATION CLERK (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MOMarch 14, 2017
I worked in the Registrar's office. It was a pleasure to meet new students who were enrolling for classes. I got to interact with students on a daily basis. I enjoyed meeting and working with the professors on campus.
University Review
Adjunct Psychology and Research Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXJanuary 15, 2017
This is a great place to work. i love working here, and I will continue to remain a happy employee. I plan to work here for many more decades! I love teaching!
Great Place to Work
Building Attendant (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MOJanuary 14, 2017
Park is a family unto itself. The faculty and staff are invested/engaged in the institution and each other in such a way that you cant help but become part of the family. Park has made some big changes recently, including a new president and renovations, that demonstrate its commitment to improvement.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Healthcare
Park University
Avionics Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Glendale Luke AFB, AZDecember 3, 2016
Great school, have to be careful in selecting your degree because a computer information degree classes are cancelled much too often because of instructors.
Pros
Cons
Instuctor availabity
Great to develop your skills
Support Service Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MOSeptember 30, 2016
Learned and worked here. Beautiful campus that has wonderful people employed at it. I loved the flexible hours to complete work.
Great staff. Very flexible
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Parkville, MOAugust 22, 2016
They trust you to work independently and to use your best judgement. They train you on online courses which translates to many colleges.
Pros
Working with educators
Cons
Needed more work time
A nice place to work and get education
Campus Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Parkville, MOAugust 18, 2016
Good place to work. Park is a college setting environment. that require a good education from the staff. My department is new and most of the employee always quit because of low pay compare to other college in the area.
Pros
Can get a good college degree
Cons
Too much office politics
Inviting place to work
Adjunct Marketing Professor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJuly 14, 2016
Park University is a warm and inviting environment to work within. The is a genuine willingness to provide support and training for each staff member.
Customer Service/Billing (Former Employee) –  Remote jobMay 16, 2016
A typical day consist of scheduling different training for companies and posting payments and addressing any accounting issues
Pros
I can take classes for free
Cons
short breaks breaks only 10 minutes instead of 15

Want to know more about Park University?

Ask a question
Great place to work but compensation is not comparable
Student Success Advisor (Former Employee) –  Lackland AFB, TXMay 10, 2016
I loved working for Park University, my manager was amazing and always would work with me when I had appointments that i needed to attend. The only negative of the job was the compensation. Park just did not rate high in the compensation area compared to what other schools pay their employees.
Pros
Cons
Compensation
It was a good places to work
Director for Technical Operations (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MOApril 21, 2016
Park was good to me. I enjoyed the work load, the students, faculty, and staff that i interacted with. It was a good experience to have.

I wish Park the best in the future
Helping the athletic director with any and everything.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MOApril 13, 2016
This was one of my favorite jobs. As a people pleaser, i love helping in every way I can. That is what I did here, from cleaning, filing, answering phones.
Wonderful Experience
Chapel Liason (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 9, 2016
Wonderful establishments for interns since they offer you a wide range of opportunistic to help at different types of events. Both my mentors and clients were fun and easy to work with.
Great place to work and learn
GIS Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MOJanuary 8, 2016
I was a GIS Lab assistant and I helped other students by instructing them on GIS related assignments. I also helped to maintain the GIS Lab.
Pros
Great Place to Learn and discover new things.
A Culture of Abuse
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MOJanuary 5, 2016
I was bullied for over nine years by a boss who used emotional cruelty to demean me on a day to day basis. Reported abusive boss to Human Resources and little was done to help me. Some of the abuse suffered by the abusive boss was so egregious that they wouldn't believe me.

Park University has a culture of mob bullying as well especially in departments made up of mostly women. Gossip and emotional demeaning behavior is rampant.
Pros
Working in the education field with opportunities for free educations
Cons
Abusive and Hostile work environment.
Days are numbered
executive staff (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MONovember 23, 2015
Broken leadership, overgrown board, declining revenue and enrollment. Continue to reduce workforce and incompetent executive staff.
Outstand educational institution which I would highly recommend! I found the faculty and supporting staff to be exceptional.
Full Time Student (Former Employee) –  Parkville, MONovember 12, 2015
The experience at Park was pleasant and completely fulfilled my ever expectation. Having attended this university provide motivation in achieving my goals while enjoying the journey.
Pros
Excellent staff
Fun workplace
Purchasing Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 4, 2015
Diversity culture. It is a fun working place. It was great working along side my colleagues and learning from professionals.
Online Faculty Trainer/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 14, 2015
They need to do a better job at student enrollment and retention. Suggest embracing the social network to achieve this goal.
Pros
Worked from home full time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Park University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2