PARK Employee Reviews

Life in New York
Assistant F&B Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2017
It was a challenging job, yet I could see my ability and advancement in my career. I loved my team and life in New York City. It was a big step of faith to become a manager and managed people. But I love it!
Productive work place
PORTER (Former Employee) –  710 ParkApril 20, 2017
My experience working at the job was amazing, as years went by I felt that all the years that I was there didn't feel like that when I was there in the beginning. During the time of my interview I will explain.
Pros
Helping the tenants, and maintaing the building clean and productive.
Cons
Didnt get the help I needed during the time of need.
great outdoors
Marina Manager (Former Employee) –  The Colony, TXFebruary 20, 2017
I really enjoyed being outside and at the lake everyday. The owners were a little shady at times. I got to implement many of my own ideas which was very helpful for completing the daily operations.
Fun environment with great Christians
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 14, 2017
This place is good for Christians who want a University style school. A very Positive enviroment, with great hours as well.
Fun Work Place
Registered Nurse (Triage) (Current Employee) –  Twin Cities, MNJanuary 31, 2017
Currently work in an environment where I feel supported in my professional career. I provide in person and on the phone triage to a large variety of patient populations.
Very Friendly atmosphere
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee) –  Nicollet, MNJanuary 20, 2017
Its a good company to start and gives the guidance and help us to learn from scratch.They given me a good opportunity to start.They boosted up my confidence level and helped a lot.
typical day at GSD
Park and Forestry Maintenance Helper (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 10, 2017
clock in time at 6 AM it's time to work. The supervisor give our Crew leader the assignment(work order). We must follow every thing in order on our work order.when sun rise we have to start loading up the tools on the trucks. As the Drivers pre-trip and check everything on the truck in orders. We go out on the site then we see whocut and who gotta trim. usually the less experience people on our crew do the trimming. The most hardest part at my job is the special assignment orders the Mayor give us we gotta drop and go finish the park, island, or freeway berm first in decent time.
Pros
40 minute lunches
Cons
bathroom stops, getting to the site early, no breaks during overtime
Fun place to work due to the clientele you deal with.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Slade, KYOctober 2, 2016
This company has been around for 14 years. They own three successful stores in Kentucky. Very nice owner and managers. The owner try to meet and greet with every employee to know them on a personal level. Good pay for the work that is required.
Pros
Customers and management
Cons
High Pace
Able to work in Mental Health Field/my Degree
Recovery Specialist/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Wayne, INAugust 17, 2016
I worked for Park Ctr Inc for 7 yrs, I was able to work in my field of study as a Case Manger, Recovery Specialist assisting client with everyday ADL, shopping, visiting needed Dr's appointments. and all that applies in the communty. Attended staffing for clients reporting increase or decrease in behaviors. Writing treatment plans for the State including the needs of implemention for clients.Ensuring there is stability as clients live on their own.
Pros
Assisting clients to live on their own
Cons
Hospitalizing clients when needed
Dont waste your time
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 4, 2016
This was one of the best/ worst jobs I ever had. the Valet company that didn't allow you to take tips and work attendance was not enforced ever. that's why this company lost all of there contracts in Knoxville.
Pros
outside
Cons
not allowed to take tips

Want to know more about PARK?

Ask a question
they had a nice dinning room
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Olympia Flds, ILJuly 7, 2016
I love going to work I love the people I cleaned for I would make beds clean bathrooms kitchen dust vacuum mop floor and clean the windows
Pros
the free lunch friday
Cons
when we had to go out in the cold
the conditions were nice and positive
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 6, 2016
when working in these areas acquired an experience to value people and tasks performed in empresas.Me like interacting with people. I like being part of a esquipo seeking out a task ahead.
I consider myself a positive person, willing to face challenges to grow as a company and as a person. hablo Spanish mas que ingles.
Payroll and Tax Accounting
Staff Accountant II (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 20, 2016
Small but well managed accounting firm. It is growing weekly with clients. Overall, a extremely knowledgeable management that is fulfilling their potential to their clients in the Coastal Bend Area.
I can exercise while at work
Behavior Health Technician (Current Employee) –  909 E. State Blvd.May 15, 2016
Data entry meaning documenting notes in Essentia, teaching clients daily living skills. Assisting clients with being self sufficient. The turn over rate with employees.
Pros
Its a friendly enviroment
High Volume; Great Learning Experience
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 6, 2016
A typical day at work is unpredictable. Completely fulfilling and always something new to learn if you're willing.

I learned everything from HVAC and electricity to liquor knowledge and customer service.

My co-workers are very supportive and willing to help.
Some days were better than others, but it was good to see so many smiling customers.
Janitor, Six Flags White Water (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 19, 2016
This was my 1st job and i'll always be grateful for it. A days work would have me sore, but there was always a moment that left me laughing. I learned that when your hard work isn't acknowledged that should motivate you to work even harder. The short breaks was a con, but seeing everyone smiling everyday was a pro.
Pros
a Vibrant environment.
Cons
Short breaks
great job for younger crowd and older retirees
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 8, 2016
Park Inc. was a good job, one of those jobs where what you put into it was essentially equal to what you get out. The management structure is good, with both centralized management at company HQ and strong leadership at satellite sites.
Pros
self-assigned goals
Cons
clientele
great place to drive for
Driver (Former Employee) –  ncMarch 1, 2016
i didnt think that driving in circles all day would be interesting ..but it had its Perks . you met different types of people some business peoples some families its interesting just to listen to how some of the rest of the world talks and thinks
Pros
great pay
Cons
laid off contract lost
energizing
shuttle driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2016
Your constantly on the move. Once your around lot people working for the airport, you seem get fine tune how fast a pace your thinking with so many differences people bring on the bus.
Work was very rewarding at times always had something new you would have to learn.
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 23, 2015
Working for Splash Lagoon Indoor Waterpark and Resort was fun at times but some days you would really have to be on your guard. Reason for being on your guard some days is being a lifeguard when you have lots of little children in an area at one time always had you up on your feet. I also worked in park services which was enjoyable however the pay was not the greatest.
Pros
Comps for food, always getting days of when requested
Cons
short breaks, benefits, and hourly pay.