PARK Employee Reviews

Dont waste your time
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 4, 2016
This was one of the best/ worst jobs I ever had. the Valet company that didn't allow you to take tips and work attendance was not enforced ever. that's why this company lost all of there contracts in Knoxville.
Pros
outside
Cons
not allowed to take tips
they had a nice dinning room
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Olympia Flds, ILJuly 7, 2016
I love going to work I love the people I cleaned for I would make beds clean bathrooms kitchen dust vacuum mop floor and clean the windows
Pros
the free lunch friday
Cons
when we had to go out in the cold
the conditions were nice and positive
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 6, 2016
when working in these areas acquired an experience to value people and tasks performed in empresas.Me like interacting with people. I like being part of a esquipo seeking out a task ahead.
I consider myself a positive person, willing to face challenges to grow as a company and as a person. hablo Spanish mas que ingles.
Payroll and Tax Accounting
Staff Accountant II (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 20, 2016
Small but well managed accounting firm. It is growing weekly with clients. Overall, a extremely knowledgeable management that is fulfilling their potential to their clients in the Coastal Bend Area.
I can exercise while at work
Behavior Health Technician (Current Employee) –  909 E. State Blvd.May 15, 2016
Data entry meaning documenting notes in Essentia, teaching clients daily living skills. Assisting clients with being self sufficient. The turn over rate with employees.
Pros
Its a friendly enviroment
High Volume; Great Learning Experience
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 6, 2016
A typical day at work is unpredictable. Completely fulfilling and always something new to learn if you're willing.

I learned everything from HVAC and electricity to liquor knowledge and customer service.

My co-workers are very supportive and willing to help.
Some days were better than others, but it was good to see so many smiling customers.
Janitor, Six Flags White Water (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 19, 2016
This was my 1st job and i'll always be grateful for it. A days work would have me sore, but there was always a moment that left me laughing. I learned that when your hard work isn't acknowledged that should motivate you to work even harder. The short breaks was a con, but seeing everyone smiling everyday was a pro.
Pros
a Vibrant environment.
Cons
Short breaks
great job for younger crowd and older retirees
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 8, 2016
Park Inc. was a good job, one of those jobs where what you put into it was essentially equal to what you get out. The management structure is good, with both centralized management at company HQ and strong leadership at satellite sites.
Pros
self-assigned goals
Cons
clientele
great place to drive for
Driver (Former Employee) –  ncMarch 1, 2016
i didnt think that driving in circles all day would be interesting ..but it had its Perks . you met different types of people some business peoples some families its interesting just to listen to how some of the rest of the world talks and thinks
Pros
great pay
Cons
laid off contract lost
energizing
shuttle driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 12, 2016
Your constantly on the move. Once your around lot people working for the airport, you seem get fine tune how fast a pace your thinking with so many differences people bring on the bus.

Want to know more about PARK?

Ask a question
Work was very rewarding at times always had something new you would have to learn.
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 23, 2015
Working for Splash Lagoon Indoor Waterpark and Resort was fun at times but some days you would really have to be on your guard. Reason for being on your guard some days is being a lifeguard when you have lots of little children in an area at one time always had you up on your feet. I also worked in park services which was enjoyable however the pay was not the greatest.
Pros
Comps for food, always getting days of when requested
Cons
short breaks, benefits, and hourly pay.
Helped run the bar program for a trendy restaurant/bar.
Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 16, 2015
● Opened and closed a high-end, high-volume restaurant/bar.
● Managed inventory.
● Set and exceeded monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
● Assisted in securing a 4-star rating, which includes bringing in new business and maintaining a high level of service.
● Managed up to 15 employees.
● Balanced all sales and accounts on a nightly basis
Pros
i made numerous connections.
Cons
not the industry, i wanted to be in.
Seasonal Summer Job
Michigan Adventure -Seasonal Help (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, Mi.January 3, 2015
I have been there 5 seasons now and enjoy working with guests that come into the park. I keep myself busy cleaning my assigned bathroom and outside sweep in and outside of park keeping it clean. Management works with mostly young kids as there is very few Seniors work about 15% maybe. Sometime their friendly and take care of problems that a raise I in most part have no problem with them. Their supervisors range in ages 17 - 23 in most part with a few older no seniors that I know of. I get along with with all the kids as their all younger then I am as well as management. Hardest part of job is this past season watching so many workers from my area walking around and really no supervision to handle whats going on.
Otherwise love working there but always looking for something I can do without working just a seasonal job.
Pros
fun place to work if you like people
Cons
not really listening to people with ideas that are helpful.
Perfect Seasonal Job
Historical Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, NYNovember 25, 2014
A typical day consisted of getting into uniform, marching drills, raising the flags of the fort, talking to visitors and demonstrating muskets and cannons on the hour.
I learned more about history than I have ever learned in one setting, and I love history. I learned how to safely handle gun-powder and firearms as well as how to talk to groups of people and young children.
The management worked very closely with us on a daily basis and were instrumental in teaching us how to do our jobs.
My co-workers were largely students from my college but not entirely, and were fun to spend time with, both at work and after hours.
The hardest part of the job was the thick woolen uniforms in the heat of summer and all the physical activity (marching, digging and hauling) we had to do while wearing them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was doing musket firing demonstrations and cleaning the guns as a team after a long day of work.
Pros
knowledge, atmosphere and getting to help educate the public.
Cons
seasonal job, wool uniforms in the summer heat
Great staff to work with.
Head Teacher in Infant Room (Former Employee) –  Highland, NYApril 9, 2014
Family oriented. Great team work. Cheerful,bright enviorment.Lots of activities for the children.
Pros
lots of outdoors, working with children.
Cons
no health insurance.
Enjoyed the position.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAMarch 20, 2014
My days were busy working mostly on the phone assisting customers with inquiries for merchandise, checking inventory in the computer programs as well as pulling from the warehouse shelves the items they had requested. I was also responsible for generating all sales and purchase orders, monthly reports, accounts payable and receivable, monitoring and adding shipping fees to invoicing, data input, and file maintenance. I used Word, Excell, Access, MS Money. Enjoyed and worked well with management and co-workers. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the customers.
Pros
good hours, fantastic owner, good benefits
Cons
dirty warehouse
Kings Island
Kings Island (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 29, 2014
A good day at work are the days it was not to cold or not to hot. A bad day is when its really hot or really cold, but I seem to never complain about that. I've learned that their are some really nice people and really mean people, but I'm a really friendly person. My manager use to be on me. He/she loved me and the work I've done. The co-workers were okay some were cool and some were so stuck up. The hardest part of the job was to keep up. The most enjoyable part was to meet new people.
a place to work
Shuttle Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Dania Beach, FLJanuary 10, 2014
a place to work punch in punch out nothing to say chase cars park cars
Fun place to work at during summer
Park Services (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CANovember 22, 2013
Lots of work but really fun. We got the park after hours and got to work after everyone left.
Pros
work after hours, work with friends.
Cons
hot weather
Six Flags over Georgia
Park Services (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAAugust 24, 2013
Professionally greeted park guest upon entering the park and throughout the park as needed.
Park cleanliness was maintained through clearing debris from the grounds and dumping full trash receptacles throughout park at checkpoints.