- Answering phones
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Filing and copying
- Preparing & Reviewing legal documents
- Communicate to the public and court staff through, mail, email, in person, or by phone
- General knowledge of the legal system
- Receiving payments
- Greeting clients
- Interacting with clients
- Assisting with cleaning the office
- Must have proficient typing ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
Previous law firm experience highly recommended.
Pay depends on experience; this is a full time position consisting of 40 hours per week.
Indeed - 14 months ago