PARKER & SONS Employee Reviews

Wonderful workplace with lots of opportunities
Plumber (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2017
Wonderful benefits, great people to work with, lots of opportunities to learn different aspects of plumbing. Great pace to work at. I've never been treated better at any other company. It's the best place I've worked for.
There is a definite careeer opportunity and retirement options which is hard to find in most companies. The most respected and likable company throughout customers and employees.
Pros
Super family atmosphere with strong earning potential
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2017
Parker and sons is the best place I have ever worked.
Management has progressive ideas about growth and strategy with a caring and humble spirit.
Compensation is unlike any other place I have worked. They believe and are proud to have their employees living comfortably and being able to provide for their families in a way you don't normally find in Phoenix.
The most important aspect is that the company honestly cares about each and every tech, comfort consultant, customer care rep, everyone that works for the company and makes sure they are able to work and grow beyond the job.
Pros
Compensation and Culture
Cons
Processes and procedures lack a bit of organization
Great Company, Great benefits. Great people. Couldn't be happier.
Management (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 3, 2017
Great place to work. Management really cares about you as a person and they take care of me and my family, even when it is slow. Great benefits and work environment. And I love the training they offer.
Great & friendly work place with lots of training
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2017
This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a career and not a dead end job. You will make the kind of money you deserve while at the same time taking care of your customers. This is an honest company & anyone that works here will be able to go home at the end of the day holding there head up high.
Pros
Working with a bunch great people
Best place self motivated people can work
plumbing field supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 23, 2017
After plumbing for 21 years I came to work @ Parker and Sons. I have watched this company grow to be the biggest and best in the southwest. I will work here until I retire. I have had several other job offers, but would not even consider going to work anywhere else!
Pros
benefits, pay, and very helpfull team members
Cons
dirty looks from our competators
Great company, ownership and customer base
Pluming Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 23, 2017
I have worked with Parker and Sons for 2 years and I love coming to work. The opportunity they give us everyday is the best I have seen in 25 years of plumbing. They have a large repeat customer base, excellent training and benefits. I recommend anyone in the trades to apply, it will change your career.
Pros
excellent team to work with
Cons
Vehicles are older but they are replacing the fleet with great new trucks
Satisfied to work this company
Lead installer (Current Employee) –  3737 e Anne stMarch 15, 2017
Overall satisfied to work for Parker and Sons. This was my first HVAC job and possibly the only HVAC company I will work for. Took me one year as an apprentice to make the lead position so if there is a will there is way to advance in this company
Pros
Quick advancement from apprentice to lead
Cons
No set schedules such as 9-5. Takes time away from family.
Busy year round
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  3636 e Anna stMarch 15, 2017
Parker and sons is a great place to work. They work hard to get you the work you need to keep you busy even during the slow seasons. Very good company with high standards to keep themselves as the number one company.
Pros
Hours, help assistance if needed on hard jobs
Cons
Long days
Lead Installer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2017
Parker & Sons offers good pay and benefits plenty of work and a lot of on the job training. They have tool account which makes buying tools for the job a lot easier.
Pros
Good Pay
Great company to work for
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2017
I have been with Parker and sons for seven years and never had a reason or need to look elsewhere for employment. Working for this company has been a great experience.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Working with many

Want to know more about PARKER & SONS?

Ask a question
Greatvplace to start in the HVAC industry
Apprentice Installer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2017
You learn a lot in just the first few weeks. Hard work but with great rewards. Anybody starting out in the industry, this company will make a great worker of you.
Pros
Good work hours
Cons
The weather
Great training program, good people. Its hard work and winter time work is very slow. thats why I left.
HVAC Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 14, 2016
Everyday was a new challenge and I rose to the challenge. I learned a lot about hard work including framing, electrical, plumbing and hard work. The management was great. They were patient, insightful, knowledgeable and very critical of bad work. They expected good work. My co-workers was hit and miss. Its how can u handle different personalities. The worst part of the work was the heat. The best part of the job was the pay and the knowledge. Overall great company. One of the best.
Pros
Knowledge, experience and pay
Cons
Hot and winter time equals no work
REally good with Air Conditioning units and customer service.
Vendor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2013
-Approaching customers in a friendly way and informing them about air conditioning and what our company has to offer.
-Learned alot of very useful information about air conditioning.
-Managers help out alot when more information and help is needed.
-Creating leads, not many people are interested, but our job is to find people who we can help out.
-Satisfying the customer and meeting their needs.
Productive and casual enviroment to work in
Warranty Coordinator (Former Employee) –  phoenix, azJuly 27, 2012
Parker & Sons was a reat company to work for. They have the "small, family owned business" feel yet they are a fairly large company with over 150 employees. The co-workers and management team were great to work with. My position allowed me to partner with many people/departments within the company and we always worked well together. The office setting was casual and quiet and allowed a minimum stressful eniroment. The most difficult par about this job was staying up to date with the ever-changing requirements set forth by over 5 different warranty company's. The most enjoyable part about this job was that it kept me on my toes, allowed me to use my strong analytical & communiction skills.