Parker Hannifin Employee Reviews

Good place to work if you look for stability.
IT Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 15, 2017
I enjoy working here. Good culture and benefits. Company this size will not go wrong on these. I worked for IT, which is an overhead department for the company, there are easy lay offs. But I have sufficient skills, that was never a concern.
My manager is great, level-headed and look after us.
Very Professional
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 10, 2017
Well balance company with great communication. Involved in community. Large company but cares about employees. Excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Fast pace, highly appreciated positions.
Shift Coordinator (Current Employee) –  McCook, NESeptember 8, 2017
A fun, fast pace company, just don't promote within. The staff are very knowledgeable with plenty of years of service. With the availability of three shifts available the most popular one would be the morning shift, but takes several years of service to get one.
Pros
Plenty of entry level positions
Cons
Advancement
Great Place to work
Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Otsego, MISeptember 5, 2017
I personally have loved my experience working at Parker Hannifin. They were my first full time salary position out of college and trained me up and taught me how to do my job effectively. If it were not for the high level of micromanagement at my particular position I would likely not see myself searching for a new position.
Pros
Ping Pong Table at lunch breaks, Flexible work hours
Cons
Stressfull environment, Micromanagment
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator/Receiver clerk (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 1, 2017
Parker Hannin is a great employer. Has the right balance of work and family. Management is great and everybody gets along. We work together to meet everyday duties in a safe and timely manner. Proud to say I'm a Parker employee.
Pros
Pay, benefits, hours
Cons
Pay good work environment horrible
Employee (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KSSeptember 1, 2017
Management is a joke work long hours and management has no respect for employees don't care about anything because they make you works weekends and they don't have to be there
Great place to work, even though at this time, they are going through tough times with little new work
ENGINEERING DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 31, 2017
Demanding but exciting when work is available. Not a lot of new work coming in, which was the reason for the downsize. Learned how to work with people and as a team. Workplace culture was one of wondering why we do things this way. Always challenging and wanting to reinvent the wheel. Hardest part of job was was designing for incomplete customer requirements. Most desirable part of job was working as a team and completing a project
Pros
Family Atmosphere
Cons
Taking away the benefits that made Parker great to work for
Engineering Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grrenfield, TNAugust 31, 2017
Great place to work. Most people retire from here. Very little upward mobility unless you are willing to relocate. The office and plant is very clean and we'll maintained. Well managed facility to remain profitable.
Pros
Employee appreciation, family time is strongly supported.
Cons
Each salaried employee wears many hats.
This job was a joke. I would not send my enemy to work there
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 30, 2017
They believe that the job is more important than your family life. They expect you to work seven days a week. The pay is not worth that kind of dedication.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Great Place to work
Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pine Brook, NJAugust 27, 2017
I was at Parker briefly in the start of my career. Despite having been laid off in 2009 I have excellent feelings are the company and people who work there.

Want to know more about Parker Hannifin?

Ask a question
fast paced
QA Laser Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 23, 2017
good people and nice place to work. Management knows what they are doing, and they keep employees informed about direction and status of ongoing projects.
Worst place I have ever worked
Employee (Former Employee) –  Red Oak, IowaAugust 21, 2017
Inept management that cares nothing for the employee. Rife with bad attitudes and back stabbing but what can you expect when you work 7 days a week for months on end with a few 12 hours days tossed in. There is absolutely nothing good to say about this place. Do yourself a favor and give this place a wide berth, anything is better than Parker Hannifin
Pros
Cons
Stupid long hours Bad attitudes Inept management
Great at the local level. Jury's still out on Corporate Level...
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 18, 2017
Corporate shake up in July 2016 left a bad taste in my mouth from an otherwise great experience. Great benefits, incentives and bonuses. Great discipline with quarterly and annual reviews. Great corporate support with tools to help me perform my job (P-card).
Pros
Benefits and Bonuses
Cons
Corporate Management losing touch with the local workforce
Awesome place to work
Shipper/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MAAugust 18, 2017
The people there are great and the pay is incredible. Overtime ks available all the time and everyone is so nice that works there. People were so helpful if you needed help with anything.
Great pay and benefits
CNC Technician (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNAugust 16, 2017
Worked or this company for 21 years. Overall good place to work. Lots of overtime available. The pay is probably the best in the area for manufacturing.
Great Place
Quality Control Auditor (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CA 92336August 14, 2017
Excellent place to get work experience. Very friendly personal working at this company and offers great benefits if hired by the company. Higher management is very friendly and respectful.
Great place, great people!
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILAugust 12, 2017
I love my company. The company is very family oriented and gave me an opportunity to balance my personal life with work. They provided me with many trainings from product trainings thru leadership trainings. However, if you are a hardworking individual, interested in a different job or change in your everyday pace, opportunity is limited if you are not willing to relocate.
Pros
Extremely respectful and honest people
Cons
Opportunity to change is limited if you are not willing to relocate
a good place to work
ASSEMBLER 2 (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCAugust 7, 2017
Parker provides a good work environment, and good benefits. They also provide opportunities to advance in your career. They are willing to work with you if a problem should arise. I enjoyed working there and would work there again if I had a chance to.
This place sucks to work for
Cnc setup b operator (Former Employee) –  Kittery, MEAugust 5, 2017
After 17 years of working my butt off for them I had a few problems with some bad parts and for my yelling because of my ADHD which they Knew about so they fired me and had a cop waiting outside because they thought I was going to do something that's how this company treats you
employee empowerments and training
QUALITY COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 4, 2017
Company always encourage employees to achieve annual goals set for the year. Involves employees to improve work standards when needed. Work was not hard to complete. Management always listened to employees opinions to improve the work process to achieve monthly goals.
Pros
luncheon and rewards
Cons
pay rate was lower then other competitors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parker Hannifin. Our community is ready to answer.