The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
Norma’s, of NYC fame, is a 5 star diner serving indulgent comfort food all day.
Over the top creations that are second to none! The Parker is looking for a dynamic leader to run the restaurant; making sure every detail is looked after.
Your expertise will ensure our guests are having a fabulous time and that you and your team are anticipating their every need and desire.
Managing our staff at Norma’s and Room Service, making sure their work is impeccable, seamless and consistent makes for a very full day!
Are you up for it?
But most of all, we want you to dazzle our guests’ with your personality and fabulous attitude!
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries?
As much as we would love to get back to all of you, please understand that we will only contact the applicants we deem the most qualified for a personal interview.