Parker and Lynch Employee Reviews

Supportive environment who genuinely care about candidates and clients
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 25, 2017
Parker + Lynch takes the time to align people and careers. As an internal employee, I can say that we are all trained to treat everyone with the utmost respect.
Pros
Strong executive team, comprehensive training
Don't return calls
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2017
I had submitted many times my resume and email to the recruiter and never heard back. I get emails of job openings that have and when I try to apply I never heard anything back!
A waste of my time to register with them when they have so many positions that I qualify for
Pros
Bad management
Cons
Stay away from this company
Recruiters here do not care about you
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 11, 2017
These recruiters will not update you about what is going on in the job search process. They leave you in the dark and do not explain why you didn't get the job, but treat you as if you are the front runner for the position the whole time. STAY AWAY.
Entrepreneurial and supportive environment
Director (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 15, 2016
Being a recruiter with Parker + Lynch has opened doors for me professionally, and has developed my recruiting skills to make me a more well-rounded professional. You are able to build your own business and develop lasting relationships with clients and candidates. The team is supportive, encouraging, and fun, and the managing director is the best in the field.
Consultant
Principal Consultant/ Interim Controller (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2016
Great people who care about their candidates. Permanent and temporary roles as the market dictates. Assignments are usually top quality and have a good work life balance.
Looking for a Job, then stay away from here
None (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GaAugust 1, 2014
I got a call from a recruiter at Parker and Lynch about job opening they had with companies. I came in fill out the paper work and met with the recruiter. It was a waste of time because after the meeting I heard nothing about these positions they talked about in the meeting.

Stay away from this company, they will not help you in your job search. They will only waste your time and sell you false opportunity
Extremely helpful
Job seeker (Former Employee) –  West palm beach, FLApril 29, 2014
When I was searching for a new position, I met with five different recruiters to assist me in finding the right opportunity. The people at Parker & Lynch were attentive, positive, and followed through with every lead. I felt the other agencies were lackadaisical in their approach. The recruiters at P&L we're very supportive and I am grateful for their efforts.
Stay Away
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  USADecember 27, 2013
This is a big company that is only concerned with you making money for them while the treat you like a mindless robot.
Pros
A good place for a rookie recruiter to learn that there are better places to work
Cons
Expereienced people treated like drones, arrogant management
Great introduction into the recruiting industry
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 1, 2013
Including learning the skills to source candidates, interviewing techniques, business development skills.
Great place to work, wonderful boss and positive indiviuals that I work with
Executive Recruitment Firm and Staffing Agency (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 23, 2012
Staffing and Recruiting for financial positions primarily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parker and Lynch. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9