Parker Employee Reviews

very nice atmosphere
Back Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 17, 2017
Hardworking and I learn to delegate a lot of different jobs from each department. It was a fun atmosphere to work at with music and great people. My bosses were the coolest.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
lots of work
Great Management & Training
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2017
If you're thinking about getting into the recruiting business or are searching for a new firm to call home, Parker+Lynch is a great place to do so. The Division Director is very supportive, honest, and personable (funny). All around good times.
Work Family Environment
Helpdesk Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 12, 2016
I enjoy working with a Family Oriented environment. We are a close group that meets weekly to discuss challenges and go over accomplishments. They allow and understand that Family comes first.
Detailed patient care
PA-C (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCSeptember 9, 2016
Practice that sees many DC elite. Provided detailed care and was able to spend ample time with each patient. Working with a team of members with a lot of experience and longstanding patient base.
Productive and fun work place
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTAugust 29, 2016
The Manager, Logistics will be responsible for identifying and driving strategies to accelerate the journey for global sourcing and optimization in the category of logistics.
Pros
Great communications between different department
Cons
Dont pay for 30minutes Lunch breack time
A people motivate company
Wireman (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2016
You are productive in a casual environment. I learn to apply my skill in a creative matter. I had great support from all management level.My co-worker was very friendly toward easy other. I like to be created in my work but there where a boundary that I had to stay in.
Rohl
Shipping/Packaging Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 11, 2016
Working there isn't too bad. Everything had a balance and it was easy-going to say the least. I enjoyed working there for 9 months. I would go in and start packing and when I get caught up in packing I go to the shipping area and start shipping out the packages, sorted from UPS, US MAIL, FED-EX/EXPRESS; etc. I was effective and quick and like I said, it was an easy going job. Although there were complications due to employee/management relationship and a hostile work area since I was 20 years younger than most of the employees. Sensed hostility whenever I would always go in. I eventually quick because I couldn't stand to work in that area anymore.
Pros
Learning experience, Several breaks
Cons
hostile work area
great work place
hydro tester (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEMarch 4, 2016
testing diferent size hose with high pressure water and removing pipes for hoses and removing water with air and sponges and great people working with me
Pros
lunches for outside the plant
Cons
short break
productivity is king. Once we had a two hour lunch
tool cutter grinder manual and cnc (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 29, 2016
Parker had just bought P. G. I., 3 years ago. I like to think they had good plans and promised a lot. They are a world wide organisation that believes in Lean production. Parker brings lots of sales and productivity charts. I believe they have a good bonus plan, but since the oil crises every thing went south and they laid off lots of people. (I really do not have a good idea how Parker really is). Once, we had a two hour lunch
Pros
bonuses were O K. at first. bacations were good
Cons
insurance was high. sick day were not paid
its a pretty good part time gig
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Red Oak, IAJanuary 15, 2016
just do what your told and you'll be fine like most jobs in this world the rules and easy to follow and the breaks are generous they have a discount plan that is good for teenagers I would recommend this job for high school and college students looking for an easy job that isn't to stressful
There is work to do when they have it and the benefits aren't bad.
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 8, 2015
When there was work you are busy shipping was good. They had benefits to help the employee bonus, free message. When there isn't work to do you get laid off.
Great People
Electronic Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MINovember 27, 2015
Great Operating System and Support! Management works with employees on most individual cases with fairness. Work load is dependent on Economy. Fellow techs are really friendly and helpful. This would be my dream job if the workload were consistent. Very professional and yet personable throughout the company! I have nothing but great hopes for this company!
Pros
Management is Great!
Cons
Lack of Work
Interesting and Exciting Job
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 21, 2015
Great atmosphere! Enjoyed working with the manager and co-workers.

The most difficult part of the job was preparing the documents for scanning.
Part time only
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 16, 2015
I love working for this company, and only wish that they had more work available. It is hit and miss, and they unfortunately do not have enough contracts to keep me busy in my area.
Pros
Great Everything
Cons
Not enough work to go around
Ran the thread machine for certain parts.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ALJune 29, 2015
The job was pretty straight forward and kept me working. Our division made many different parts for valves. I was in charge of putting threads in some parts and my machine was able to run 28 parts in one run, so I would complete maybe 400 or more parts a day when using the thread machine.
Pros
The work kept me going throughout the day.
Cons
Ran the same parts constantly.
I was a contractor
HVAC CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  savannah, gaJune 2, 2015
Nothing personal this is a great company to work for, just be cautious of the circle of friends that you will notice after being there 2 to 3 days or so.
productive / we smiled alot
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 1, 2015
was a fast pace assembler who got along with co-workers we did our jobs with a smile must of the time i also helped other co-workers when my line was done
fun
Kitting Assembly Associate (Former Employee) –  houstonMay 28, 2015
we usually sis kitting assembly of parts used to seal machines and other things used to seal parts and fix machines. I learned how to use a computer system i never used before
Good job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEMay 21, 2015
Pay is good but the company treats you like a number and don't really care how hard of a worker you are. I enjoyed my job and would go back.
Sentry
Lot Manager, and Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Port Richey, FLMay 19, 2015
sentry is a part time seasonal job. it does not offer benefits, bonuses, or medical. you get paid for what you work. not recommended to those that can not handle working outside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parker. Our community is ready to answer.