Parking Concepts Inc Employee Reviews

Poor managenent, cheap company
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 5, 2017
This is the worst company I ever work for. Poor management, cheap company, bad work conditions.

They don't care about employees. They just want to get contracts. Poor company in all senses. Stay away from this company. Try somewhere else!
Pros
Paid is fair.
Cons
Poor management, no restroom in some areas, no breakrooms, crazy schedule.
Need for them to treat equal opportunity in any race, no favoritism
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CA 90210October 4, 2017
Working to a Parking Company is a fast paced you have to be alert, attentive, courteous under stress . Management should treat all employees fairly no matter what their race. Treated with respect and dignity.
Pros
Tips and wages increase
Cons
stressful when rush hour when short handed employees
the job was great, but the new reganal manager was not
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CASeptember 30, 2017
the people and the position was perfect for me, multi unit management gave me a good challenge, but also gave me the free time away from a desk. the staff was very down to earth and friendly. working with the public was also very pleasant.
Pros
great work atmosphier, and a chalanging position
Cons
new area manager made the job unberable
Good for extra cash
Booth Attendant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 18, 2017
It's a good place to pick up extra cash if you need a side job.
Willing to work with your schedule.
Working the smaller parks can be nice and enjoyable
ok
Parking Structure Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 10, 2017
this place was ok. management treats their employees according to how they feel about the contracted company that you work for, not based on your performance. if pci is pleased with the company and the contract then they will treat the employees well. The owner Mr. Barnett was great and very understanding and easy to talk to, the management teams however were the very opposite. My experience was a long time ago, so hopefully they have made some changes.
Great college job, or first job for someone joining the work force.
Park Representative (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CAJune 7, 2017
Overall a very chill job, You make connections with great people and also a great position for college, doing your homework and getting paid at the same time.

You will learn a lot of things just by talking with the rangers and the maintenance crews.
Pros
Great college job, or first job in general for people just joining the work force.
Cons
Not enough hours, no benefits, low incentive to do more
Good jobs for students
Booth Attendant (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAApril 12, 2017
When I worked there my manager was Artesian and he was awesome! He worked with ur schedule, made sure his employees were happy and satisfied. No one ever complained about the manager but sometimes they complained about the supervisors. Employees are great too, a little drama here and there but nothing crazy. Depending on the park, the customers are awesome as well, if u work long enough at a park and they get to know u, they'll bring u food and some other stuff.
Pros
Good for students, you get paid to sit there
Cons
Some supervisors, some customers, you get bored
productive
Valet Driver (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA 92707March 27, 2017
good place to work, good company. Love the location and the job atmosphere. The management is very nice, I never really have a hard day at the job. I enjoy driving cars so this job is perfect.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
n/a
productive and fast paced
Valet Cashier/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA 92707March 25, 2017
On our days at work we assist all our customers with a friendly professional manner.
I have learned to have more patience with some upset customers.
Management is is professional and organized.
The hardest part of working is the customer "rushes" where there are incoming people waiting to receive their vehicle.
The most enjoyable part, is how everyone gets along and he always help once another out.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
rude customers
Helpful environment.
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMarch 24, 2017
Supervisors were always available to help you out. The parking structure was located near shopping centers which made it very busy during holidays and weekends. I learned to work in a fast pace environment and as a team to improve traffic flow.
productive place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 28, 2017
great work place to be in and co workers are amazing. every day is something new with customers. many tasks are assigned everyday gaining new experience for me.
Well
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 15, 2017
typical day at work will be helping customers, pay for the parking tickets as well as supervising cashiers making sure they have all cash and help that they need
floater, cashier, breaker
floater, breaker, cashier (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 22, 2016
management is horrible. not much to do on a daily basis. people are shady. they blame others for their mistakes. only good thing is they work around your school schedule.
Pros
schedule
Cons
everything else
productive and busy work
Parking Enforcement Dispatcher,Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 6, 2016
It was always a fast pace and exciting workplace especially seen all different cultures and the type of cars they drove.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
unpredictable
like a family
drivrer (Current Employee) –  Rio Vista, CAJanuary 8, 2016
Great place to work management puts big priority on job/work balance, people with grumpy attitudes are encouraged to change or they get replace. all the employees work together like family.
Always new thing to learn
MANAGER/AREA SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CANovember 30, 2015
The company in which i recently work has teach me a lot, it has make me more mature and more proactive at work, but i work to far and im seeking for a new job that will be close to home and that i can advance and earn more money.
Pros
Your always learning
Cons
Really Hard to get more money
Productive and fun company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 4, 2015
This was probably my funnest job I've had because my office was literally the company car and driving all throughout the California Coast to all the regional beaches.

Typical day after picking up the company vehicle started by checking all of the parking machines and ensure they are all working. Also maintaining, cleaning, and collecting revenue from the machines when necessary.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to eat my lunch at the beach everyday.
Pros
Working along the coast
easy work
Customer Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa AnaOctober 20, 2015
hours are not secure is the biggest factor if not full time . Mostly easy. Almost no room for advancement. The hardest part of the job is the hours is some of the customers who come out of the jail