PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY

PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY Employee Reviews

Get paid to run around and drive cars!
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 17, 2016
I really like the valet to customer interaction. I like the small talk and putting a smile on their face then driving off in a car I could only buy if I won the lottery or dated 2 doctors at once.

It's really cool how you don't know how much tips you will make, it's like a game. I looove getting the $20's!

The managers are pretty cool and down to earth guys but sometimes I think they need to relax more. Sometimes I think they let some valets get away with not following the rules and some they don't. But I think they are cool to work with and I have made best friends with a lot of the valets which we hangout together after work.

The first time it started raining during the shift I thought it would be horrible but I actually think its kinda fun. How often do you get to run around in the rain? ha

Working for PMC is more like being a member of a team but you get paid for it! So overall I recommend this job to friends and family members.
Pros
free food sometimes, getting paid to exercise, driving dream cars, coworkers, and its fun
Cons
You can't be hungover and work
Tel
Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 29, 2016
This job has a great culture and has a great staff. The managers are great and the sales department is the best you talk to new people everyday and will never have the same experience day to day.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Flexible, fast-paced job in a typically great environment.
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 18, 2015
Overall, I would recommend working for Parking Management Company to a person looking for part-time work. They are very flexible with their hours and are able to accommodate those who want to work few hours, as well as, those who want to work long hours. Unfortunately, there is little opportunity for advancement and a high company turnover rate. With that being said, one is forced to work with new, inexperienced employees quite frequently.
Pros
Flexible, ability to meet new people, and a fast-paced environment.
Cons
No advancement opportunity, very high turnover rate, and generally late hours.
not worth it
car wash attendant (Former Employee) –  Irondale,AlMay 25, 2015
You will be outside from 645AM til 6 PM. regardless of weather, not worth the time of only 8$. Very hard job. Not very rewarding.
not worth your time
valet (Former Employee) –  nashville, tnJune 30, 2014
Not many hours at all. Pay is not what they make it out to be. Last minute schedule changes. Only good thing was I was able to drive some nice cars.
Pros
nice cars
Cons
low pay, not many hours, terrible communication
Extremely flexible with your schedule, takes awhile with the company to make consistent money.
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 26, 2014
All you do is park cars and provide customer service to customers. Fast paced work environment when busy but in downtime can be very boring. Most of the time you work without an actual manager there. Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude people. The most enjoyable is working with cool people and the potential money to be made.
Awesome company with amazing leadership!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, AlabamaApril 16, 2014
In my five months of employment with PMC, as a salaried manager, I found this to be an awesome company with amazing leadership. The two major factors that lead to my decision to join the company was the chance to move back to Birmingham (birthplace) and the opportunity for growth/advancement within this industry. I've already been promoted from a City Manager to a Regional Manager within my five months of employment.
I'm also blown away daily by the amount of support I receive from the company's President, CFO and entire corporate office. These are by far, some of the nicest people I've had the privilege of working with.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, bonuses/incentives, opportunity for advancement and great people
Cons
Retrain and replace the majority of the preexisting staff, personally cover shifts, all while trying to acquire more accounts to grow our presence in Birmingham.
Lack of job hours no we worked of tips and some people dont tip
VALET (Former Employee) –  huntsville alOctober 21, 2013
try to provided the best costumer service to individuals using valet
Great place to work and great people to work with
Valet Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 20, 2013
It was a great place to work, but i believe it was the job that really drew me to it, Thats why im looking for another Valet job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Understaffed

Comment – March 17, 2016

PMC has some open Account Manager positions. If you are interested in finding out more and the cities we are looking at call Ashley at 615-440-5867.

Great place to work.
Site Manager/Valet (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 6, 2013
PMC is a great company to work for in Nashville, Tn that allows for great networking opportunities.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Long nights

Comment – March 17, 2016

I know it was 3 years ago, but if you are interested in our open Account Manager roles call Ashley for more details at 615-440-5867.

Want to know more about PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY?

Ask a question
Good and bad. Stressful at times, and good being outdoors at times.
Valet Parking/Patient Mobility Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Summit Medical Center: Hermitage, TNNovember 1, 2012
Can make good money for what your doing at times, and some shifts can not be very profitable. Overall good job for a means to another job. Not a job you want to do as long as I have.
Pros
tips, cash everyday in your wallet. working at the hospital is good if you like helping people.
Cons
no benefits, not much room for advancement.

Comment – March 17, 2016

We know you have not worked for us in awhile but if you are interested in our open Account Manager roles call Ashley for more details at 615-440-5867.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7