PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY

PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY Employer Reviews

Extremely flexible with your schedule, takes awhile with the company to make consistent money.
Site Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 26, 2014
All you do is park cars and provide customer service to customers. Fast paced work environment when busy but in downtime can be very boring. Most of the time you work without an actual manager there. Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude people. The most enjoyable is working with cool people and the potential money to be made.
Awesome company with amazing leadership!
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Birmingham, AlabamaApril 16, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility, bonuses/incentives, opportunity for advancement and great people
Cons: retrain and replace the majority of the preexisting staff, personally cover shifts, all while trying to acquire more accounts to grow our presence in birmingham.
In my five months of employment with PMC, as a salaried manager, I found this to be an awesome company with amazing leadership. The two major factors that lead to my decision to join the company was the chance to move back to Birmingham (birthplace) and the opportunity for growth/advancement within this industry. I've already been promoted from a City – more... Manager to a Regional Manager within my five months of employment.
I'm also blown away daily by the amount of support I receive from the company's President, CFO and entire corporate office. These are by far, some of the nicest people I've had the privilege of working with. – less
Lack of job hours no we worked of tips and some people dont tip
VALET (Former Employee), huntsville alOctober 21, 2013
try to provided the best costumer service to individuals using valet
Great place to work and great people to work with
Valet Manager (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 20, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: understaffed
It was a great place to work, but i believe it was the job that really drew me to it, Thats why im looking for another Valet job.
Great place to work.
Site Manager/Valet (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 6, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: long nights
PMC is a great company to work for in Nashville, Tn that allows for great networking opportunities.
Good and bad. Stressful at times, and good being outdoors at times.
Valet Parking/Patient Mobility Care Attendant (Current Employee), Summit Medical Center: Hermitage, TNNovember 1, 2012
Pros: tips, cash everyday in your wallet. working at the hospital is good if you like helping people.
Cons: no benefits, not much room for advancement.
Can make good money for what your doing at times, and some shifts can not be very profitable. Overall good job for a means to another job. Not a job you want to do as long as I have.

About PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY

PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY is GROWING! We are seeking motivated, service professionals, to contribute to our company’s – Read more

PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY Photos