Parkridge Valley Hospital

Parkridge Valley Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

good
Dietary Cook (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 18, 2016
This is a great place to work , the supervisor is wonderful also .The benefits are good , I would invite everyone to work at the place.
Cons
poor work/life balance
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 6, 2016
They were always shorted staffed and often requested me to work extra shifts. This is good if you need extra income, but was not good for work/life balance. I liked the team I worked with though.
Great place to work!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 17, 2016
Parkridge Valley is a great place to work. I work as an Executive Assistant and have had a wonderful experience. I enjoy working with such a great team and have learned so much about behavioral health.
Pros
Very Professional and Caring Atmosphere
Has potential
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 3, 2015
Valley has a lot of potential, they have so many untapped resources. The best is yet to come. The 1st shift RESPOND staff is the best so is the house supervisors.
Supportive Management
Mental Health Tech II (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga TnJuly 29, 2015
Worked with adolescents age 13-17 suffering from a variety of problems ( behavioral, alcohol and drug abuse, family conflict, truancy, physical and emotional abuse). Duties included supervising academic and sports activities, monitoring personal progress, resolving conflicts between adolescents or adolescents and staff, talking to adolescents on a one to one basis and deciding appropriate sanctions when necessary, holding treatment focus groups, liaison with parents, social workers, nurses and psychiatrists, administrative tasks such as keeping charts updated, coordinating new staff training programs and participating in monthly staff meetings.
Pros
Cons
Late hours.
fun place to work.
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 3, 2013
Very rewarding place to work. You can take any job and make it what you want. I am just going to keep writing this because it won't let me move forward until i post something longer.
Have enjoyed a long working relationship.
Social Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 14, 2013
Have had many job tittles and experiences both as an intern and as a full/part/contract employee providing social work services.
rewarding
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 5, 2012
I enjoyed my co-workers and being there working with the kids on this residential unit. I loved making a difference in their lives and making my patients day a little brighter.

4.2