A. You are a business card of our company. You are the professional the customer is entrusting with their second largest investment. You are the person that earns our credibility with our customers and vendors. You must always portray the image and ethics of our company in everything you do. Customer satisfaction will depend on your technical skills and professionalism that is applied in everything that you do.
B. Your primary function will be to properly identify and diagnose the customer’s problems with their vehicle. This will include the root cause of their original complaint and symptoms. You will also need to identify safety, progressive damage, or maintenance items this vehicle may need now or in the near future.
C. You must always keep the customers’ best interest in mind while remembering we are the professionals hired by them to identify and repair their vehicles problems. You must utilize your experience, expertise, and equipment to deliver what was sold with the highest level of quality, integrity and workmanship.
D. You are a highly trained professional and must always portray this in appearance, attitude and actions. This is inclusive of all contacts; customers, employees, vendors, training, etc. Your representation of this company must be able to instill confidence in our technical ability and competence.
1. Must have a good positive attitude and personality. Able to work as a member of a team and maintain a positive attitude in the most stressful environments. Must be able to communicate effectively with fellow workers. Have a basic understanding of the automotive industry from the various perspectives.
2. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
3. Neat and professional appearance.
4. Must be able to earn the trust of co-workers, vendors and customers.
5. Must possess a willingness to learn new skills.
6. Must possess a willingness to embark on a continuing education program.
7. General understanding of a progressive, modern and professional automotive business.
8. Ability to cope with a stressful environment and periods of stress and tension.
9. Ability to work long hours when required.
10. Must be able to speak, read, and write fluent English legibly.
11. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
1. Must have High School diploma.
2. Formal training in an Accredited Automotive Program.
3. Valid Arkansas Drivers License.
4. Must be insurable by company insurance.
5. Must have working knowledge of computers.
6. Minimum of two years experience in the automotive industry.
7. Pursuit of ASE certification in all 8 basic automotive areas.
8. Able to lift 80 pounds.
9. Able to diagnose and repair vehicles effectively according to your rated skill level.
10. Must be able to utilize the shop information resources (Alldata, IATN, Mitchell, Identifix, & TRACS, etc.).
11. Must be able to read and understand technical information, wiring and vacuum diagrams.
12. Must posses the required personal tools & diagnostic equipment relative to the current technology to perform your rated skill level effectively.
Owner Parkway Automotive
Little Rock Arkansas