PARKWEST STAFFING Employee Reviews

ParkWest is Awesome!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2016
ParkWest Staffing is awesome! They have been finding me work for over 4 years now. As long as you are willing to work hard, they are very understanding and do what they can to help. They actually care about people instead of people just being another number like some companies. If you are willing to put in the effort and work hard, they will make sure you have work. Thank you ParkWest!
Great place to work. Faced paced and rewarding.
Site Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOAugust 10, 2016
Very rewarding and face paced. The day goes by quickly. I really enjoyed the appreciation and recognition for providing high quality clean cars for the rental customers. The management team is very dedicated and has heart. I was most impressed with the teamwork demonstrated by the management team and co-workers.You never feel like you are just a number with the organization. Everyone is on a 1st name basis and they practice an open door policy. Don't pay attention to some of the negative reviews. It seems some folks that do not want to be a part of a team and follow very simple safety rules want to leave a negative comment. Simply put: If you like working outside instead at a boring desk. If you like being part of a team with all of its rewards then Parkwest Staffing is for you.
Pros
Total appreciation for a job well done.
Suckkkkkkkkk
Lot Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOMay 12, 2016
Horriable job, less pay, no benefits, poor management, wouldn't recommend nobody to work at parkwest management mistreat you and it's like high school all over again always arguing and fighting. Cooperate don't care about what's going on and they need to give out more pay we doing to much for only 9.00
Pros
Pay weekly
terrible pay. terrible management. no advancement
driver/Parker Lot coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 22, 2016
I worked at the alamo/national car dealership under parkwest and it was the worst job ive ever had. Basically, to summarize it up, the only good thing about the job was weekly pay, which as you can imagine, was very small for the amount of work load given. Terrible coworkers, terrible managers, terribly treated by managers at the car rental agency, no real benefits, i worked in the hot and cold of the summer and winter. Every day there seemed to be a fight with some coworkers and drama, rumors, etc etc etc, you get the picture. Do not apply. Your welcome
Pros
payed every friday
Cons
Every aspect about the job :)
Productive workplace
Car Porter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 19, 2015
Parkwest staffing is a staffing agency that found me a position as a car porter. I took vehicles to a location designated on the paperwork. The management was good and very understanding.
Pros
Good management & continuous work
Cool temporary job. Not a career.
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2015
Job consisted of cleaning cars all day. I had to clean 100 cars a day and keep track with a clip board. Job security was horrible because if you had even a minor scratch on a car, you were fired. I was never fired but seen MANY before I left for school. Manager was very cool but firm.
Pros
Simple work. Test new rental cars.
Cons
Repetative boring work. Job security was horrible.
Easy fun at times but very fast pace
Lot Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 4, 2015
A typical work day starts at 5:45 am I prepare the safety log for the day with a new safety topic for the Lot. I also prepare the carwash to be used for the entire day. After we have received returned rental vehicles we then clean the inside as well as add washer fluids and fuel to the vehicle before taking it through the car wash and parking it on the sales row for customer sales.
Good company, great staff.
Authorizations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 11, 2012
US Bank was a high-paced fleet credit card center. I learned to utilitize different rules for various companies. Management and
co-workers were friendly and easy to work with. The hardest part was learning the new accounts. I enjoyed talking and getting to know my customers.
I got this job through Parkwest and stayed for five years. Both managers were extremely nice, understanding and cooperative.
Pros
the staffing company near to where i worked. easy access.
Cons
the job remained temporary without any benefits.
hard work long hours
Car Porter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 29, 2012
this type of work had to be done rain or shine. was resposible for putting gas in cars that had been preordered for delivery. also cars that had to be sold at dealerships in the texas area. toyotas that needed accessories added were done at this location.
Pros
promote from within
Cons
hard work
Laid back and fun workplace.
Car Porter, (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 30, 2012
Drove the rental cars that were returned over to the stations to get cleand, then drove them through the car wash and after that we had to park each car in their specific spots.
Productive and easy place to work .
Car Prep. (Former Employee) –  St.louis,MoFebruary 8, 2012
The environment place were i was asked to work was all type of degress because i was outside and the job was also exercising from walking back and forth on the lot.We rarely had no cars to clean so i stayed busy and i like to be steady moving doing something because time flies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PARKWEST STAFFING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3