Parmadale Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Parmadale.
Youth intervention specialist (Current Employee) –  Parma, OHAugust 23, 2013
I clock in at three getting my team ready for the rest of the day. at 4:00pm we are doing check ins with clients and staff / skills group. 4:45pm we are outside. Basically you follow the routies thats laid out for you if you have a problem fill out a incident report and call MOD.
Some gets hurt fill out a medical report. if yuou build a repour with the kids your job will be easy. for the most part. i learned to manage the enviroment that i worked in, using them for activties and stead of looking at it as a locked unit. i loved the job but with all that is going on i dont see me hear much longer.
Pros
You get to help troubled youth and provide them with guidence, good benefits.
Cons
the kids are great but the manegement is horrible, They training for new staff is sub-par, the loyalty to staff is distasteful, i could go on but lets stop here.
Eye Opener
Youth Intervention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHMarch 22, 2013
Never know what you are going to walk into. There was never support from the workers that were there for years. You are always second guessing yourself
Pros
non
Cons
no support
A locked residental treatment facility for troubled youth and youth with mental illnesses
Youth Intervention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Parma, OhioFebruary 13, 2013
Apply and see

There were many good days and some bad as well. Each day is different.
Pros
overtime
Cons
15 min breaks or none at all, mandation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parmadale. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8