Parsons Electric Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
It was a great company to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fridley, MNDecember 30, 2016
My typical day was to answer phones, fax, distribute mail, help out other departments such as payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. Working for the company for over 10 years, I have learned how to do accounts payable, accounts receivable, became experienced in Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint), and learned how to enter invoices into the Electrical Construction Management Software (ECMS). There were a lot of managers within the company and all of them were great. I had many co-workers, some I was close to and others were mutual and there were a lot more that I didn't know personally, because most of them worked out in the field. The hardest part of my job was getting laid off, due to the economy. The most enjoyable part of the job was working for a great company and work home.
Pros
Flexible hours, made some awesome work friends
Cons
healthcare
good working enviroment
Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  phoenix, azJune 16, 2015
I love this job, i like enter acting with my co-workers. I have gain alot of knowlegde on various subjects. I get to see more of the city I live around doing deliveries and pick-ups.
Pros
good working enviroment
Cons
entermediate work flow