Parsons

Parsons Employer Reviews

Outstanding company the salary in date and the manager is very kind
Construction Manager (Former Employee), Baghdad, IraqDecember 1, 2013
Outstanding company the salary in date and the manager is very kind
Really great company to work for.
Associate Planner/ Real Property Specialist, TAFB (Former Employee), Tinker Air Force Base, OklahomaNovember 15, 2013
Pros: great people.
We were part of the civil engineering contract on Tinker Air Force Base. The job was really intense and had a lot of layers to it. I got to wear a lot of hats and juggle Many projects. There were so many different components to my job and so many moving parts that there was never a dull moment. I loved every minute of it. I gained a lot of knowledge – more... from the people that worked there and how to work on a miliatary installation with with the mother load of personalities and different departments and contractors. I was an enormous bank of knowledge to pull from because people had been in their jobs for years and I was eager to learn and listen to them. Yes I am a people person.

Because I am very good with people I enjoyed working with such a diverse landscape of people. I did really well there.
I was very sad when they laid the majority of our group off, but I take away a alot of knowledge. – less
great co-workers, great company
Environmental Scientist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 7, 2013
Pros: geat pay, great benefits, opportunities for career advancement
At Parsons, I performed a variety of tasks related to remediation investigations and hazardous waste. My main responsibility was performing risk assessments and increasing report production. I thoroughly enjoyed the projects and collaborating together with a team of professionals in providing our clients with quality products. The job was challenging – more... in learning the risk assessment and the Superfund remedy process, including state and federal requirements for cleanup standards. I appreciated the opportunities the company provided for career advancement, the opportunity to branch out into new areas, and opportunities for professional development. – less
Productive and fun place to work
PROJECT MANAGER / Design and Construction (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 4, 2013
Pros: very flexible with employee work-life balance
Cons: no work no job
Many diverse opportunities, very flexible with employees, high integrity, and excellent co-workers.
Senior Piping Designer/CAD Operator
Senior Piping Designer/CAD Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 22, 2013
Duties: Piping studies, material take-off, design layout, field engineering, walk down P&I D’s, tie-in list, demos, flow sheets, piping iso’s, plans, sections and details. Using AutoCAD 2000, REBIS (Pro-Series) Piping & Iso software and custom P&I D software.
Worst professional experience ever
Federal Contractor (Current Employee), Glendale, MDOctober 21, 2013
Pros: good pay and flexible time off.
Cons: horrible, horrible experience.
The management and supervisors are the most inept and unprofessional I've ever worked for.
Great group to work with
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Newington, VAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: no room for advancement
Hard to advance if you are not an engineer. Peripheral functions that support the PM office are hard to come by as many stay in their positions, leaving no room for advancement.
Good company to work for.
Contract Formation Manager (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 9, 2013
Rapidly growing small business. Very busy work environment.
Unique Project Culture
Mechanical Field Engineer (Current Employee), Aiken, SCSeptember 26, 2013
Parsons Salt Waste Processing Facility project has a unique project culture.
Safe place to work in
Financial Assistant (Former Employee), New yorkSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: construction knowledge
Cons: temp
The environment was definitely all about safety. Safety first.
Educational jobsite
Accounts Payable / Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Mountain Home, IDSeptember 17, 2013
Poor management and ethics on job site. Self terminated due to conflict of morals.
azaz
Supervising Engineer (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 14, 2013
 Preparing electrical protection and control design deliverables for high and extra
high voltage substations (HV and EHV).
 Preparing high, medium, and low voltage substation drawings including one line
and three line diagrams, physical equipment arrangement plans, grounding and
lighting plans, AC schematics, DC elementaries, equipment wiring, and – more... relay
panel wiring, and defining protective relay and metering schemes for high and
medium voltage busses, breakers, circuit switchers, reclosers, and transformers.
 Preparing new and modifies existing relay drawings including relay panel
arrangements, single lines, three lines, Responsible for the substation electrical
design from the initial conceptual / feasibility study, detailed design, installation,
and startup phases.
 Plan, direct, and supervise the work of electrical engineers and designers
engaged in delivering the electrical and physical design and installation of new
and modified high voltage substations, systems, and equipment.
 Deliver high, medium, and low voltage substation equipment procurement,
installation, and testing specifications, bid documents, bid evaluations, and
contract management.
 Work with proposal development and client business development presentations
and meetings. – less
Productive & Awesome Workplace
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pasadena, CASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: free parking, company events, holiday gatherings
At Parsons, i enjoyed my job responsibilities, dealing with clients and co-workers from different departments. I would say that my job is an all year round busy desk, because my department deals with our Company subsidiaries filing of taxes and other responsibilities for the company. We work as a team, a family-like based department. My co-workers are – more... very supportive of each other. The hardest part of my job is dealing with deadlines, but if you know how to organize, you will find a way to make your job easy. – less
Productive and point for goals
Field Engineer for integration equipement (Current Employee), Chicago, IlSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: family and friends living
Cons: reading, swimming, running, play drums and guitar
I enjoy for working and making new innovation things for be better all days
I like challenges
I like co-workers
I like my company
I feel a necessity for wining recognition and acceptance
I like to show my job is important for company
I like to do the things easily and be efficient
long work hours,
Technician (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 9, 2013
during my years as a telecom installer at parsons, i learned how to install att cellphone equipment, how to run scripts, configurations, help make the cellphone and network services better in the surronding areas.
Parsons at Fort Irwin G3 ITAM
GIS Analyst/Systems/Database Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Irwin, CASeptember 4, 2013
Parsons, Inc. has been a reliable, helpful and honest corporation on this contract. They have been very upfront in their communication, and I swear they are the nicest people on the phone; everyone I talk to has such a helpful, serene manner. Very refreshing when all around you can erupt in chaos. They do their best for us, and their management style – more... encourages their employees to do their best for the corporation, and the customers that are served on these contracts. I would definitely work for them again; actually, I hope I do work for them again. – less
Good work experience
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: good working environment
Busy work environment, but not very challenging.

Good management and co-workers, very professional, and willing to lend a hand.

Very positive environment, felt that hard work and good attitude were appreciated.
Parsons Review
Principal Scientist and Functional Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 28, 2013
Review environmental compliance assessment reports and add comments for federal and state laws.
Provide specialized environmental compliance assistance with firing ranges, toxic release inventory (TRI reporting).
Overall exciting and fast paced, sometimes high stress environment
System Analyst I (Current Employee), Buckley AFB, COJuly 24, 2013
Every day is fast paced and full of constant change. A position that requires a positive attitude and ability to work well with a team and manage stress and priorities well. Overall a close knit organization that has allowed for growth and enjoyment of a different environment.
Wonderful Company!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 23, 2013
Pros: exerything
Cons: nothing
Excellent work/life balance! The hours were great and I learned a lot about Finance and Management. By far one of the best Companies I've worked for!

About Parsons

About Parsons Founded in 1944, Parsons, an engineering, construction, technical, and management services firm with revenues – Read more