Parterre Garden Services, Cambridge, MA
Do your friends call you a plant geek? Is the sweetest thing you know of spending time in your garden? Do you hurry home after work to tend your garden? When visiting a new city or region do you include a stop to the local Botanic Park or Arboretum?
If you answered yes to anyone of these questions you would love to work here.
We love gardens and everything in them or about them; so do our clients. We appreciate and understand design and its impact on a garden experience.
We believe gardens need care and attention from people who understand design and horticulture. Everything we do is in service to the original design intent and for the health and vigor of the plants. We consider it an honor to serve the gardens and our clients. If you believe as we do, send us a resume and come join our team.
One of South Florida’s Leading Horticultural Services and Fine Gardening companies is searching for an experienced gardener with a passion for horticulture to join our growing leadership team and assist us in managing beautiful gardens.
Parterre Garden Services engages in fine gardening by providing a high level of service including meticulously detailed gardening work, with creative and dramatic annual and container plantings. Parterre accomplishes this level of service by providing each of our clients with a personalized gardener for their property. Each gardener is then supported by access to the resources and advantages of a dedicated company behind them.
- The primary role of this position is to work closely with the Field Manager to accomplish ongoing fine garden maintenance, container and annual plantings, fertilization requirements, insect and disease management and seasonal décor.
- Organizational duties on site in order to facilitate the smooth and effective management of the Parterre mission.
- Candidates should possess a strong knowledge of South Florida plant material.
- Knowledge of proper pruning practices.
- Experience and confidence in seasonal container plantings.
- Experience working on residential landscapes is preferred.
- Job requires physical stamina associated with many garden tasks, such as plant installations, mulching, weeding, hauling debris, etc.
- Own transportation required.
- Experience with leading crews is a plus.
We offer a highly professional and committed work environment that includes competitive pay, benefits, training program, and educational reimbursement.
Please send or e-mail resume, cover letter and salary history to be considered to:
Parterre Garden Services, Inc.
Palm Beach Towers
44 Cocoanut Row
Palm Beach, FL 33480