Partner Engineering and Science, Inc

Partner Engineering and Science, Inc Employer Reviews

Very Misleading
Anonymous (Former Employee), Torrance, CADecember 28, 2014
I was contacted through LinkedIn to interview with Partner Engineering a while back. I took time off from my current job and drove at least 100 miles to interview. The interview seemed very promising, I was told by the interviewer that I was qualified for the engineering position, the nature of the work I would be performing and that he wanted to hire me (but had to talk to the higher-ups, not so fast on uncorking any champagne).

Partner Engineering asked about my current salary and said they could match it and I could work close to home. I took the "bait" and jeopardized an interview with another organization for that same day. I was told that I would be getting a call for another interview and I left feeling very confident. Days turned into weeks and after one month had passed I followed up with the interviewer. I was told that I was still the only candidate being considered (which was a lie because a few days later I got an automated rejection letter where I was told there were more qualified candidates that they wanted to consider).

I was wanting to change jobs and try something different but this experience was a build-up for a big letdown (e.g. don't call us we'll call you and hope you don't follow up). I feel for candidates who are out of work, that need to be working and are running out of time; and to be toyed with and jerked around by a company that is about as fickle as a four-year old is inexcusable. Beware of any job postings and recruitments from Partner Engineering where all they want is your personal information and even your Facebook profile on their database.
don't come here if you are talented, skilled, experienced
would rather not say (Current Employee), Torrance, CAApril 24, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: everything else
The hours are highly flexible; however, the lower you are on the corporate rung, the longer and harder you will work. Regardless of your experience, managers will subject you to meaningless and menial tasks, pending their particular needs of the day. Employees in general are nice decent people at the lower end of the rank and become increasingly self-centered and less self-sufficient the higher up you go. There is little to no motivation to develop or grow as a professional or even as a person. Only a few of the upper management actually have earned their promotion to the top. The majority of principals are sales people and were promoted or hired as such to improve their visibility with clients. In addition, annual reviews are only given to prove their observed worthlessness of your contribution to the company and very rarely is the monetary compensation a result of your hard work, dedication, or actual contribution to the company.
They understand the value of employing talented and experienced professionals
Project Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 20, 2013
Pros: working with experienced professionals and quality clients.
Cons: none.
There are many opportunities for growth and they reach out to understand the employee's value to the company and its clients.
Great Place to Work
Admin (Current Employee), ChicagoDecember 16, 2013
The staff is all very friendly and helpful. They are tentative in answering questions and providing a high morale environment. Growing quickly due to their customer service to all clients.

About Partner Engineering and Science, Inc

Partner has been committed to delivering quality to our SBA clients since our inception. In February 2009, Partner acquired the – Read more