PartnerMD, a membership medical practice specializing in primary care and executive health and based in Richmond, Virginia has an employment opportunity for a Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing advertising, collateral materials, social media campaigns, and all other print and digital marketing and sales materials for PartnerMD. The Graphic Designer will work with the marketing and sales teams to successfully execute marketing campaigns intended to build brand awareness, consistent brand identity, sales growth, and effective business development strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create concepts and design plans that support PartnerMD’s overall marketing mission while ensuring consistency with brand identity
- Manage design projects from conception to production within both print and digital environments.
- Conceive and create advertising and collateral materials, including newsletters, brochures, inserts, print ads, web-based campaigns and other materials as may be appropriate.
- Participate in all matters related to the sales growth and business development of PartnerMD, including direct mail, event planning, customer communication, member referral programs, and other strategies that may be developed in conjunction with the sales and marketing teams.
- Work together with marketing and sales teams on all aspects of sales and marketing campaigns, as needed and appropriate.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related field
- Three years experience in graphic design focused on broad design needs
- Proficient in Adobe programs: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in graphic design for print, online and direct mail marketing
- Strong background in typography, layout, composition and color
- Experience using and managing open-source content management systems
- Ability to quickly grasp and distill complex design concepts into user-friendly designs
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Ability to multi-task, managing several projects simultaneously and able to document progress on all projects in process
- Ability to work independently and participate fully as an important member of the sales and marketing team
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and design direction
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
- Highly professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
- Highly ethical and a team player.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing with significant contact and involvement with other members of the sales and marketing team and with vendors and suppliers to PartnerMD. The position will be based in PartnerMD’s corporate headquarters in Richmond, Virginia. Those selected for further consideration will be asked to provide samples of their graphic design work.
The candidate must be a non-smoker and be able to pass a background check for criminal, credit and DMV history. PartnerMD offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept phone calls, faxes, or resumes submitted without compensation expectations included.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -