PROJECT MANAGER/QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST, RICHMOND, VA., PARTNER MD
PartnerMD, a membership medical practice specializing in primary care and executive health, has an employment opportunity for a MEDICAL PROJECT MANAGER/QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST to manage the process of setting up new medical practices as well as transitioning existing practices.
PURPOSE: We are seeking a talented individual who is passionate about building strong medical practices. If you enjoy driving projects from concept to production, functioning as a project manager, facilitator and customer service advocate, you will be taking on the challenge of leading the implementation of new practices and transitioning of existing practices across many locations.
This position is seated in Richmond, VA with extensive travel. This position manages the process from a project management aspect having a strong “hands-on” approach.
Along with the initial set up of the new practices or the transition of existing practices, this position will train each Practice Manager at each location the non-clinical operational aspects that are necessary in running a successful medical practice. This will include policies, customer service procedures, membership orientation, establishing vendor relationships; supply ordering, Electronic Medical Record, and scheduling. After initial training you will provide on-going support to the new practice managers by phone, e-mail and the continuation of physical visits to each new location to ensure “best practices” are being deployed and followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Start-up of new medical practices as well as transitioning existing practices
- Assessment of office equipment. If necessary shop for, negotiate, and recommend appropriate equipment.
- Interface with IT, Accounting, Medical billing to coordinate closely with corporate staff regarding the operations of the practice.
- Train practice managers in the following areas: EMR , patient services, medical billing, financial functions and overall efficiency of running a medical practice.
- Oversee electronic medical records data entry and quality control for each practice location.
- Oversee financial management of the office and implement processes and procedures prescribed by PartnerMD’s corporate offices to ensure responsible financial management of the practice.
- Develop an office environment with a strong attention to detail, expectations of outstanding customer service, and professional support to the medical and administrative teams.
- Participation during new membership events.
- Ongoing monitoring of each practice for strict quality control
- Identify and resolve daily operational issues
- Oversee the initial billing process for the office and coordinate with PartnerMD’s corporate headquarters for billing matters.
- Advancement of administrative and operational infrastructure to support clinicians, support staff and patients.
- Maintain compliance with health care rules, regulations and guidelines
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Strong trainer and presenter in a medical environment
- Strong computer skills EXCEL, OUTLOOK, WORD
- Top notch communicator excellent management, communication, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, consistent with timely follow through
- Strong customer service skills
- Working independently as well as coordinating with many departments to achieve desired outcomes
- Display a high level of professionalism, integrity and honesty
- Professional appearance and concierge-level customer service skills required.
- Experience in medical office operations, billing and finance as well as knowledge of medical office policies and procedures.
- Startup of multi medical practice locations
- Multi-office operational experience
- Project management experience
- Strong EMR experience
REPORTING AND OTHER EXPECTATIONS
The position will report to the Chief Operating Officer with significant contact and involvement with other members of the management and administrative team and with the general public. The work will be based at PartnerMD’s office in Richmond, VA with significant travel to various locations to handle the start-up of new offices.
A candidate must be a non-smoker and be able to pass a background check for criminal, credit and Department of Motor Vehicle history. To apply, please email your resume and compensation expectations in confidence with “PROJECT MANAGER/QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST” in the subject line. PartnerMD offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept phone calls, faxes or resumes submitted without compensation expectations included. To learn more about PartnerMD, we invite you to visit our website at www.partnermd.com