PartnerMD, a membership medical practice specializing in primary care and executive health, has an employment opportunity for a Membership & Corporate Accounts Associate. The candidate will be responsible for the Membership & Corporate Accounts in the Bothell, WA office of PartnerMD.
Experience and Education:
- 2 to 5 years of proven sales experience
- Experience with prospecting, networking and database management
Position Objective: Develop a plan and target new contacts in order to build new relationships with potential members and corporate clients.
- Meet or exceed the financial goals of the company
- Secure new business opportunities for the company’s membership and corporate clients
- Generate prospects
- Ability to present to C-level executives and key decision makers
- Develop strategy for identifying target prospects and process for impacting lead generation
- Prospect, develop and manage major business accounts to leverage the company’s Executive Physical Program & Wellness Program in our markets, as well as grow our membership base.
- Maintain prospect database
- Build, sustain and continually expand a robust sales opportunity pipeline to win large or strategic new business; prospect and identify opportunities to maximize opportunity generation using inside sales, existing relationships, and new customers.
- Lead sales activities to optimize opportunities including conferences/tradeshows, presentations, and prospect calls to grow brand awareness and sales volumes.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Successful track record of closing new business accounts
- Exceptional ability to prospect via phone or face-to-face contacts
- Direct experience selling B-2-B and B-2-C, generating revenue, and meeting/exceeding sales quota targets
- Experience maintaining databases, especially ACT!
Must be non-smoker and pass background check for criminal, credit and DMV history. Please apply by submitting your resume and salary requirements. Faxes, phone calls and resumes without salary requirements will not be accepted.
For more information about PartnerMD, please visit www.PartnerMD.com.