Partners HealthCare(PHS) Employee Reviews

Good atmosphere . Everyone wants to see you succeed.
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 14, 2017
Everyone there is super helpful. I am an intern and even the vp's will sit down and talk with you and give you advise on career planning. They are so helpful
Technology Architect (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 9, 2017
Partners Healthcare has excellent benefits which is considerably better than average. The work environment is excellent but it has become less flexiible after the move to the new building. I will recommend this workplace because it is very innovation focused and the quailty of the clinical and research facilities are top notch.
Pros
Modern workplace
Cons
Archaic systems
Great place to work.
Systems Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAAugust 4, 2017
Partners Healthcare at North Shore Medical Center is a great place to work, with good management and team leads, constant communication and some of the most technically sound and great co-workers I have had the privilege of working with. Our work day was not typical, the work varied and was never stale. I guess the most difficult part of the job would have to be the availability of technical training. The most enjoyable part was we always felt engaged by our management team.
Pros
Great location, ability to work remotely.
Cons
None to mention.
Productive work place, lots of fun people
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INAugust 2, 2017
Answer phones if necessary. Entered ICD9 codes into a computer system, filed insurance papers daily. I learned how to data process. I loved working there, if it were still open I would hope to still have been there.
Pros
We had flexable hours.
Cons
Sitting in a desk most of the day.
awesome
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Congers, NYJuly 31, 2017
great environment, awesome CEO the upper management seem to care and they try their best to help teach the staff overall it is a great place to work. will miss everyone
Good place to start and grow.
TESTING COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 27, 2017
Given the daily workload. This is a good company to to work for. If you looking to get into the healthcare field, this is the place to be. Just not found of the IT area and management handling of things. Great work environment if you don't mind A type personality. Depends on the area you work in high turnaround for positions.
Acceptable
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAJuly 25, 2017
Excellent health benefits. Call center environment. Co-workers are wonderful. Management needs improvement. Not too much opportunity to advance in this position.
interesting place
Utilities Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Belmont, MAJuly 24, 2017
the place is great for mental health treatment and research. But its over 100 years old so hard to maintain. Beautiful Campus. Great Job security. fun
Call Center Life
Telecommunication /Operator Services (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAJuly 19, 2017
A typical day in the call center is multiple calls . I learned that patience is a must with callers. I have no comment about the management that run the call center. its a diverse workplace favorites. Dealing with no structure, discipline or rules. Most enjoyable is building a relationship with patients, doctors, administrators and them recognizing and appreciating you.
Pros
helping other in need
Cons
favoritism is well shown
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 11, 2017
Compute and systems management requirements are growing fast and for some reason are unfocused on the mission statement. So much potential. Chances are it's going to a bumpy road for a few years.
Pros
Can really make things happen when clear goals are set and properly resourced.
Cons
A few fairly high level resources might be riding the gravey train.
Productive and a fun working environment
Staffing and Therapy Coordinator/Account Liaison (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJuly 11, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is when am help the elderly figure out when their Therapist, Nurses and CNA is coming to see them. also when the client/ family member is satisfied with the services provided to their loved ones.
I have nothing else to say the end
Senior Patient Safety Advisor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 11, 2017
I enjoyed working there. The culture was very good and I enjoyed the staff I worked with and I have nothing else to add so accept what information I have provided and be done with it, please!
Flexible work hours
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAJuly 9, 2017
Caring for patients with a wide variety of diagnoses in their home. Large portion of the job is educating patients in their disease process. It is important to be flexible as your work day is ever changing. Documentation often extends into after hours which is the down side of the job. Patients are leaving the hospital sooner than before therefore are sicker than before and need a lot of care. The best part of the job is that it is flexible. There are also a lot of opportunities to learn new skills.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
not much down time at all, documenting after hours
Productive comfortable work enviorment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAJune 19, 2017
Comfortable and very productive work environment
Managers were friendly
Great if your trying to get your foot in the door of healthcare
-work could get tedious
Pros
comfortable work enviorment
Great people, interesting work
Corporate Director (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 11, 2017
Partners is a great organization with a dynamic environment where you will work for some of the greatest hospitals in the US. The work is challenging and more corporate than most hospital and academic settings. It is a tough organization to advance with constant cost pressures and limited turn over in leadership positions.
Pros
People, Benefits, Work/life balance
Cons
Limited advancement, politics, low turn over in leadership positions
It's fun to work with them
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2017
It's was fun to work there n the staff was very nice.. the work place is very clean n nice.. would refer anyone to go work there.. And it's a very nice career to be in too..
Big company with small feel
Investment Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 25, 2017
I worked at Partners Healthcare in Boston as an intern and had an outstanding experience. Their treasury department is small and so you have a lot of experience that most young people would not get.
Large corporate building
Patient Billing Solutions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAMay 23, 2017
Partners moved into Assembly Row. Very large, sterile work environment. It has state of the art equipment. Celebrations such as birthdays and holiday celebrations are not allowed.
Teamwork environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAMay 15, 2017
Professional Ethics
Culture is innovated, Customer Service
Casual dress code
Brand new building
Employee perks
Accessible via public transportation
Not a bad place, but environment is stressful at times.
Clinical Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge MAMay 15, 2017
Limited opportunity for advancement.
Job security is not great at the moment.
Co-workers great and direct supervisors are supportive.
Top management overpaid compared to the average workers.
Pros
Decent flexiblity in work schedule
Cons
Lack of input in the direction of the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners HealthCare(PHS). Our community is ready to answer.

Partners HealthCare(PHS) Reviews by Location