Partners HealthCare(PHS) Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place
Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 13, 2017
Satisfying work and great people. Latest technology, great team work and good paced work. Very conscientious about family and work balance. Great location
Nice place to work - benefits are great
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 12, 2017
Great place to work. The benefits are great. Enjoyed working there for 14 years. Work Life balance, hours were great, loved working there. Commute
PHS acquired HIM
Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Belmont, MAOctober 10, 2017
PHS, recently acquired HIM @ McLean, there have been alot of changes, new managers and new job descriptions. We went through a lot of training for Epic and are still trying to get use to the new system.
Pros
New technology and training for staff
Cons
Big corporation, big changes to get use to.
Partners
PHS Chart Correction Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAOctober 9, 2017
It was a good place to work for. The new location where most of the Partners sites were moved too was a lovely building. It was nice being around all different types of people.
partners
Clinical Director South Region (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 9, 2017
A very challenging environment with a large senior leadership team. Have in come from another large agency Partners seemed behind the curve. I was there only 6 months
Work at PHP
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2017
Management was good. No arguing or battling. Work is clear and concise. Good work-life balance. We can work independently. They respect my work. Need more authority to accomplish goals
Pros
Close to Grand Central
Cons
Money is low
Productive and fast paced company
Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MASeptember 28, 2017
Partners cares about their clients and strive to provide excellent care. All workers in the field have Supervisor s who provide training and on site supervisions.
Pros
Supportive manager
Cons
Communication from offices not always timely
Fast paced work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MASeptember 19, 2017
As an employee at Partners HealthCare, I was always working. Always busy and always multi-tasking. It was great experience for future careers! I would recommend the position and company to others
Pros
Team work, friendly, challenging, competitive, growth
Cons
sometimes miscommunication
Excellent company to work for. However, it isn't that balanced for working moms.
RN Case Manager Home Health (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MASeptember 19, 2017
I attempted to work 7-3 hours so I could be there for my family, but I would never receive an assignment until 10am and would need to call and confirm with each patient. Sometimes patients wouldn't answer and you'd still be expected to drive 30-40 min to knock on the door. Then you schedule is at the time that works for the patient. There is a lot of documentation and its expected to be completed in the home however that was never possible. So even after working a long day, I'd have 5-6 hours of paperwork to complete before midnight.

My manager was amazing and I loved working for the company unfortunately it wasn't the right balance for my new, young family.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Scheduling, Working Late, Mileage, Work Load Expectations
Nice place
Business Analyst Hospital Billing (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MASeptember 19, 2017
It is a pleasure to work at Partners Healthcare. Company could definitely increase Diversity for such a large company. Flexibility is awesome! I would definitely recommend working for this company. The benefits are pretty good.

Want to know more about Partners HealthCare(PHS)?

Ask a question
I would not work here again
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MASeptember 18, 2017
Partners HealthCare does not pay very well at all. I want to be properly compensated for my work. It is a very stressful place to work and I would not go back there.
career growth
Medical Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 18, 2017
Partners/NSPG gives you opportunities for career growth and educational help to continue with your education. This is great for employees who want to continue to expand their education.
PHS a great place to work
Medical Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2017
PHS is a great place to work. Would recommend to a friend or colleague. 10/10 Work/Life balance is difficult at times, but benefits, compensation, and other factors overweigh the few negatives.
Awesome company
Human Resources Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 14, 2017
Great place to work! I got exposure to many different areas and learned a lot of great skills. The people are wonderful to work with!

The mission of patient care is present even in the most administrative jobs. It is a great organization to work for!
Pros
Able to gt super involved, Great people!
Cons
Disorganization
very reasonable work ethics good.
Accounts payable Rep (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MASeptember 12, 2017
I worked there for over 13 years, I liked working there and had many great experiences can be and is very fast paced but not too bad on turnaround, I liked the different opportunities and duties I got to perform within my department, I think they should bring back the great holiday party they threw at Christmas , It was very nice and food was awesome.
Pros
great work atmosphere most tmes
Cons
can be stressfull at times and the holiday parties have been dismissed.
Very diverse organization
Credentialing Officer, MGH Department of Medicine (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 11, 2017
It's a Great company to work for because of the culture of diversity. Partners health Care as an organization , it provides a natural aptitude for strategic management and a commitment to developing a positive team environment.
Productive workplace with great people & professional as development
Epic Integrated Software Testing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 8, 2017
This company is amazing. This is by far my favorite job and they have given me so much experience as well as fun and great friendships. This company really puts their people first.
Pros
Great company, Great people
Cons
can't think of any
excellent working environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MASeptember 7, 2017
It was a summer job and I really enjoyed working at partners health care. the coworkers I had were excellent, the people that gave us the training were amazing always willing to help out and to assist with any questions we had.
Pros
Bosses are understanding
Cons
temporary jobs
So much potential but going downhill.
Project manager (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MASeptember 7, 2017
Between the poor management and the vast number of employees who have been there for 30+ years and resist change daily, Partners feels like a sinking ship.
There is so much potential; they have a great mission, they invest in healthcare, they have good benefits, etc, but most of the managers are either not fit to be managers or are rude and untrustworthy, and the people are negative and are resistant to any positive change. I've never in my life worked for a place where people would flat-out tell their managers "no I'm not doing that" or would get away, month after month, with not doing anything. It's absurd. I am a very positive, bubbly person, and even I can't make this situation better for myself.
In addition, the work is slow and sometimes misguided. I've been given many projects only to find out that they are completely irrelevant or have already been done by other teams.
Pros
Nice building, good benefits
Cons
The people, poor management, misguided work
Day at Partners
TELECOMMUNICATIONS FINANCIAL ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 6, 2017
There is no growth in the company. The benefits are good, but the salary is not. There is a shortage of employees for the amount of work that has to be completed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners HealthCare(PHS). Our community is ready to answer.