Speaking on a large scale, this isn't a bad company to work for. I have job security and benefits and I don't mind coming to work. We have a new president that seems to be a fantastic person with a great attitude.
However, the bad things outweigh the good.
1. We haven't received a bonus in two years
2. The "smaller" people receive no recognition for the hard work that we do, and blame gets put on us for things that go wrong.
3. Only one 30 minute lunch break a day. No smaller breaks.
4. 2% annual raise comes out to about .30 cents.
5. No morale boosters, no parties or luncheons. If we do its a "potluck" and we have to bring in food/drinks, etc.
6. Work constantly gets piled on the same few people due to our skill & competence levels, but we all receive around the same low pay. They don't want to hire more help even though we really need it.
7. We are going up on a new system and were told we are not allowed to take any time off from May-July. And very limited time off in August and September
8. We don't get all holidays off.
9. We have to use our earned time if we are out, including for Christmas and New Years
Again, this hasn't been a bad job, but they really don't give us reasons to want to stay.