Partners Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

know-how of the nature of jobs
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJMay 31, 2016
Knowledge of different types of medicines and nature of work
Safe environment and good advancement in pharmacy terminology
Regular time schedule and shifting schedule need to be done accurately
Great place to work at
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 19, 2016
Relaxed environment; management is not breathing down your neck. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to start their IT career
Excellent position
Help Desk analyst (Current Employee) –  Wellesley, MAApril 27, 2016
I enjoyed a lot working here. Co workers were friendly helpful people.This job helped me improve my knowledge in IT and learn a lot more terms and skills.
Customer- Focused Desktop Support.
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 11, 2016
A typical day at work was to make sure the nurses and doctors were able to log on and utilize all of the supported equipment provided to them. Allowing them to do their Job more efficiently. The hospital is a great place create a foundation for a career in IT. With its fast pace, vast amounts of technology and new faces. I've learned to communicate and network more effectively as well as sharpening my time -management and multitasking skills all while keeping up with any new patient care technology. On the maturing side I've learned to serve others in an environment where that is sometimes taken for granted. My coworkers were the best. They know how to prioritize, communicate and love to learn new things passing it on with the rest of the department.
Pros
Benefits, Job security
Cons
No advancement, Pay
A great company with great people
Nurse Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAMarch 22, 2016
Case manager at Partners healthcare at home is a wonderful career choice. Home care is not a "step down" I learned and developed skills I never had a chance to advance before. Working independently but one on one with patients is so rewarding.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
weather
Well-rounded company to work for.
Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 21, 2016
Partner's healthcare offered a lot of learning experiences for me. I enjoyed working for them. Now I am back in college continuing my education for my BSN/RN.

Typical day: BUSY! Managing patient flow, triaging calls,performing vital measurements, collecting blood samples, administering injections, prescription refills, home visits...you name it!

I learned a great deal about patient assessment and patient care.

Me, I get along with everyone. Even if someone may not like me, I still try to treat the work environment professionally and work as a team, to ensure that the day goes smoothly and efficiently.

The hardest part of my job...I would have to say the prescription refills. There were so many issues regarding prescriptions, mostly due to insurance coverage and scripts that doctor's had to sign.

The most enjoyable part of my job was patient care. I love it! I truly enjoy helping patients, educating them, and conversing with them.

Pros
Educational
Cons
No part-time available
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 25, 2016
Interesting patient population. Much more acute than one might expect. Must be comfortable working independently and with technology. Strong nurses and supportive care services. Management in turmoil in 2013 when I left, but may be sorted out by now.
Pros
intersting patient population, electronic documenation
Cons
a great deal of documentation
Good place to work but...
Finance (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 24, 2016
Some management really suck. Too much micromanagement. If u get the wrong manager..fahgetaboutit! .. Spent 3 years there.
Very awful experience with 1 in particular who was ungodly brutal.
Parking a disaster.
Benefits good. People nice.
Benefits
Cons
Management, tough software system to learn. Training could be better. Too much micromanagement.
Not a bad place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 22, 2016
Aside from management I enjoyed working here. Not an easy place to be promoted if you are looking for career advancement
An Innovative workplace
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 6, 2016
I work in a challenging work environment, and I have learned multi-tasking, prioritizing and good judgement skills. I enjoy my job and there are new challenges daily.
Great leadership and friendly people
Property, Plant, and Equipment Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MADecember 18, 2015
Partners is constantly changing its environment, pushing leadership to strive for the best, and challenging middle management to overcome obstacles. It is a nice place to work and has a lot of very good people working for them.
Partners
Senior Revenue Systems Analyst/Contractor Role (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MANovember 30, 2015
Partners is an excellent company to work for. The quality of healthcare is the best in Boston. Would recommend this company to anyone in the healthcare field.
Pros
Large Company with many opportunites
Cons
Projects can take a while to advance due to size
There is lots of unique and creative work to do.
Senior Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MANovember 24, 2015
Management has changed quite a lot over the past few years. they seem to be struggling with how to react to changes in the healthcare pay model.
Back office work place
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  MAOctober 12, 2015
limited training provided for work duties required. promotions available to seniority as oppose to based on experience. not enough pay for work load given
Pros
regular hours, food available in cafeteria
Cons
work overload
Partners Healthcare is a well known pharmcy and have the best workers in the pharmacy field.
Pharmacy Technician Extern (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CAOctober 6, 2015
Great work environment with flexible hours fit for your schedule. In order to keep your job you have to give it 100% every second do to the pharmacist expecting you to work as quick as you can. Everyone is friendly and likes the environment there.
Pros
differnt positions for oppertunity to work.
Cons
A lot of manditory overtime.
N/a
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAOctober 2, 2015
Partners Health Care is a nice place to work. The people are great!
A well balance of work and family life is encouraged and supported.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
really want a job
Cad (Current Employee) –  any whereSeptember 21, 2015
work is a very tough day going threw and helping people everyday and getting money also its a very easy job also what i learned was how to do cpr
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
micro managers
Senior Third Party Reviewer (Current Employee) –  CharlestownSeptember 8, 2015
The managers do not learn anything or teach anything. They come in to work whenever they feel like it, and are very unprofessional. The Human Resource representatives do not help with any issues with the employees.
Pros
HealthCare
Family
Weekend Clinical Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MASeptember 7, 2015
Typical work day starts at 7:30 & ends at 4:30. Although it is not a hospital setting I have learned a lot about the medical field within the last 2 yrs that I have been working here. My co-workers & Mangers are the best.
Very productive place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Monrovia, CAAugust 18, 2015
-Fill iv and regular medication
-Order medication
-Return stock
-Process iv medication
-Call facilitys
-Assist nurses
Pros
NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCES EVERYDAY

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partners Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.