Partners Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Great work environment
3RD PARTY BILLNG (Current Employee) –  Cranford, NJFebruary 13, 2016
Respectful employees as well as management. Great benefits and opportunities for room to grow within the company.The office atmosphere is productively pleasant.
Worse place to work.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 13, 2016
I was hired in February as a part time 20 hours a week since I am also a full time chemistry/pharmacy school student. When the schedule came out I was scheduled 45 hours. And they changed the schedule constantly and would complain when I wouldn't show up the day after the changed the schedule. They are very disrespectful and have no clue how to act in a professional environment. I felt more like I was in high school with a bunch of hormonal teenagers. Recently my manager had decided to do this again and I missed two days of work and then "I was being let go" the next day because of company "downsizing" which felt like she really didn't like me. Also she would make very inappropriate comments to be about my clothing or the way I would pick something off the floor. This was the worst place I have ever worked but I needed experience and stuck it out through the awful comments and treatment to ultimately be "let go".
Pros
For me was just to have experience on my resume
Cons
Everything.
Poor leadership impacts service at local level
Management (Former Employee) –  MultipleSeptember 22, 2016
Partners Pharmacy is a very poorly run organization that is floundering at the highest levels of leadership. There is no defined culture and they operate with questionable ethics. These core leadership deficiencies have a direct impact on operations at the local level and the service that is provided to their clients.
Cons
poor leadership, questionable ethics
Productive Place to work
Pharmacy Technician Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 30, 2016
I was always challenged with new technology and daily workflow. I have developed some wonderful friendships while work at Partners Pharmacy. I have learned how to have a lot of patients when dealing with multiple personalities.
Pros
Advancements
Cons
Changed Vacation and Sick to PTO
Do Not Work for this Company
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXJuly 20, 2016
Worst facility I could've worked for. Need to know fact: if they lose contracts then they "let go" employees. Makes you wish it was possible to test drive before buying into the situation.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Your employment is based on units available.
ridiculous.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 20, 2016
Almost laughable, Almost. I would laugh if it the amount of negative change here wasn't incredibly disruptive to my life. Our holiday bonus was a blank book.
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
no speaking. none.
not a great place
Data Entry Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAAugust 15, 2016
Partners has a high turn around. Not much training for any new employee. There is no team atmosphere. There is very little communication between shifts.
Fun and friendly
Data entry tech (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 27, 2016
Partners work together to accomplished difficult orders and situations. my typical day I will just enter orders and answer phone calls.
lunch breaks
mass state registered (Former Employee) –  malrboroJune 16, 2016
filling rxs , great co workers, standing all day was extremely hard, my review was fine, got a raise at last one
Pros
nice boss
Upper Management is a Good Old Boys Club
Staff pharmacist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 17, 2015
Impossible to get rid of stagnant negativity with ineffective HR. Lazy, borderline comatose, pharmacists have jobs because upper management can't terminate the right people at the right time. Consequences of that are catastrophic-they will loose all their employees who are working 140+ hours a pay period and being paid for 80, that actually care a lot, probably too much, about making the pharmacy a better place to work. They want a change in culture but don't do anything to foster the change. They give someone a title without any of the power or authority behind it to make necessary and critical decisions regarding personnel etc. As if that weren't enough you are patronized on a minute to minute basis by male counterparts and male upper management. It is extremely frustrating and the glass ceiling is not only extra prevalent at this company but it it is so low that most women hit their head on it on a daily basis-->a constant reminder of the good old boys running the show with their scotch in their hands!
Pros
the it dept rocks and will do anything for anyone even though there are only 3 of them!
Cons
long hours-sacrifice your family for this job-oh your marriage too-poor wages and benefits
Horrible upper management
Long-Term Care Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJJanuary 13, 2015
-No job security: people getting fired left and right
-Low pay: with poor benefits
-Horrible hours: you never knew when you were getting out of work
-Poor management: run by low qualified white middle aged men
-Miserable co-workers: no one was happy
-No break: no lunch break and because it was so busy, you felt guilty for eating lunch/dinner at your desk while working
Pros
non-existent
Cons
no breaks, long hours, no stability
It's a job
Full-time Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXSeptember 23, 2015
It doesn't pay well for what's required. Annual raises are not consistent. It's somewhat disorganized, and all over the place.
Read reviews before applying
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJSeptember 25, 2015
Poor management, not a lot of workers that actually works!! This is by far the worst job I have ever worked at! Biggest problem is management has favorites and if your not one don't look to stay there long! The pay was very low and you have to do so much over time just to see $900 every two weeks. I hate going to a job that I can't enjoy. It's very dirty and I don't understand why anyone would receive meds coming from there. Nothing is organized.
Pros
I would not recommend this company
pharmacy technician (Current Employee) –  Marlboro, MANovember 15, 2015
I worked for them and would not recommend this company. Management needs to open their eyes! Some co-workers were fun and easy to get along with, others were to busy putting their nose in everyone business. All they care about is numbers, not teamwork!
Uncomfortable Atmosphere
Data Entry Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MANovember 5, 2015
Associates were wonderful. Management was unsatisfactory. Not an atmosphere for individual who is not a favorite. Lack of training. Uneven work distribution. Uneasy environment, including unfriendly management.
Terribly Lacking
Data Entry/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  East Windsor, CTJune 8, 2016
Lacking innovation, opportunity to grow, sufficient training, desire for employee development, encouragement, adequate management, team building, community outreach and meaningful work, not to mention the facility conditions, just to start... While there were a few genuine employees, most are overworked, and under-appreciated. At this particular location, management is severely lacking, and the morale is completely shattered. The need for improvement is so large that if they do not address and establish good leadership where needed; the turn over rate will continue to be poor.

Part of the biggest issue is the desire for quantity over quality. Which goes hand in hand with the non-existence of employee development or any kind of team building exercise. Willingness to help you out the door can be identified in some of the staff, who are less interested in helping and more likely to scrutinize your work when they should examine their own. Careful consideration should be given when trusting others who can be quick to throw you under the bus. I could go on about how I got the sense that most preferred to act like they were better than everyone else vibe, rather than a team spirited atmosphere vibe. Where people worked together, learned together, grew together, striving for excellence and enjoying what they do, felt empowered and were excited about the company they worked for and were ready and willing to contribute to success of the big picture.

I would also like to address the working conditions. Someone thought it was a good idea to set up cubicles in a warehouse,
  more... where climate control is a joke and there was no natural light (windows). Had to wear gloves and a jacket one weekend due to a power outage with no temporary heating available for the facility. The general cleanliness and upkeep is non-existent. I was ashamed and didn't feel good about the fact that we were providing medications to people's loved ones, thinking about how I'd feel if that were my grandmother's medications being filled in this dirty place. It is outdated which may be an understatement, not aesthetically pleasing in any sense which was another thing to be disappointed about, especially if clients or business partners were visiting. Lastly the condition of parking lot was dirty and full of potholes which may swallow your car whole.

Would be nice if people cared more.

My advice: strongly consider opportunities elsewhere.
Pros
Occasionally provided greasy unhealthy pizza lunch.
Cons
Gossip and drama (leave it outside the door), for additional comments please consider reading the entire review.
A good company to work for.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJSeptember 8, 2015
Almost all the employees were friendly. The supervisors always thanked their employees for work performed. All the jobs were explained properly, and executed in the right manner. I highly recommend this company to work for.
Pros
Good caliber of people, friendly work conditions.
Cons
The compensation is small.
Very disorganized company
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJAugust 27, 2015
The management displays favoritism, there is a lack of training among new hires and there is always multiple mistakes. Also they monitor you and do not like for you to use your phone.
Pros
Cons
Rarely take breaks, techs are not held accountable for the multiple mistakes they make, and management is always walking around talking
wonderful people, poor salary
Pharmacy Technician, full time evening shift (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJSeptember 4, 2015
The people were great, and the job was interesting. However, the pay is not enough to live on, and you work hard, on your feet for 8 hours or more.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
poor pay
good place to work
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MADecember 11, 2015
good to work with co-workers and good location expanding business high volume work long history biggest long term care privately owned company

2.6