Partners Pharmacy Employee Reviews

My personal experience at Partners
Data Entry Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAAugust 9, 2017
overall my experience I had here at this pharmacy was not a good one, one issue is that there's a lack of management period. There is not a lead tech and the supervisor is usually not around for most of the shift and so most employees are not held accountable to get their work done leaving it to be dumped on to the workload of others. There's no HR in the building to ask any questions to the HR department is located in one of other pharmacy chain locations in NJ. Overall there's lack of management and supervion over employees as well as favoritism and it's lead to a high turn over rate leaving the environment for the ones left very stressful and over worked without any feeling of appreciation for your hard work. There's no training system in place so usually it's just shadowing another technician you can tell is extremely busy and had the job of training thrown on them. There's no actual trainer there. The lack of supervision and poor upper management has made the environment in the pharmacy very hostile between employees who tell others what they should be doing or a lot of talking behind each other's backs. You only get a 30 minute break and two 10 minute breaks and you are not guaranteed a yearly raise if there's no money for it you don't get. There's no room for advancement because as a technician there's no other positions such as trainer or lead tech to move on to so where you start is where you end up staying. There a large feeling of unappreciation and a lot of room for improvements here is what I felt from working here.
Pros
Short Commute, works with my schedule
Cons
Short lunch breaks, pay, lack up supervision/management, no room for advancements
N/a
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJAugust 1, 2017
Pharmacy Tech

• Process and label all prescriptions.
• Pull outdated, damaged and recalled merchandise and prepare for return.
• Assist with putting away drug order packing and bagging all merchandise ready to be sent to various locations.
terrible place;every bad review i read was true
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJuly 11, 2017
managers dont like you to be a human they would rather you be a robot and keep to yourself. no job stability and treat employees horribly just like most any other place . expect you to work work work and pay you minimum dollars .Gold stars, like thats suppose to pay all of your bills, right?
Pros
Cons
everything
Good company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJJune 29, 2017
Partners Pharmacy has allowed me to gain the customer service experience that I wanted as well as opening up the Human resources field to me and all the aspects of it.
Do not set yourself up for failure !
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, NJJune 1, 2017
Since moving to Springfield , this place has really become a jungle ! Things werent always great in Cranford but this is the lowest I've seen things . Supervisors do not and refuse to supervise , they would rather have friends than employees . A lot of technicians have no respect for others or their workplace and feel as though they can talk n do to you as they please & do what they want when they feel like it . The only people held responsible for their actions are the ones who arent kissing the supervisors behinds . People bust their tails and still get no type of appreciation. Pharmacists need to go back to school , they are just as dumb as they think the technicians are . They have lost so many of the best technicians & others and still losing them because of the unnecessary countless amount of BS they walk into on a daily basis ! Not to mention the amount of hours you have to work overtime ( before they decide not to approve it every time you turn around ), for you to even see a decent check . This is definitely not a place for advancement nor a career . The new upper management are really trying to turn things around & its appreciated but its a lot of days late and too many dollars short . This place is already doomed and the cement floors are prepared to crumble . There is no coming back from the bad reputation they have .
Cons
Just about everything
Fast pace work environment
Board Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMay 27, 2017
My review before I left would have been different but when the new Director came in, I left within a month. The four years prior to that were wonderful.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
disrespectful new director
Poor management within the last year
IV Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMay 11, 2017
Terrible company to work for .. especially since management changed!
Short breaks
No team work
Horrible atmosphere
Not cleanest place
Poor salary
No compensations
Pros
Cons
management
productive
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMay 4, 2017
learned a lot about pharmaceutical works we had a lot of lectures symposiums and studies from our management we are assigned to different areas in order to be flexible in all areas
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced work environment with mandatory OT for the whole evening shift.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  East Windsor, CTApril 17, 2017
No training whatsoever. Supervisors are a joke and unprofessional. No communication. Most pharmacists are unwilling to help and lazy. Daily runs often get out extremely late. Courier service for STATs is confused at best and often forgets half of the order.
Inventory is lacking and pharmacy out of the drug half the time.
Turn around rate is significant even for Directors. If your shift is until close, be prepared to work at least an hour late 3 times a week.
Management clueless. No raise in 3+ years.
RUN.
Pros
Pizza lunch every few months. A few stand out employees make the day better.
Cons
See review.
Good place
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJMarch 14, 2017
Handled re-bill rejections resulting from status changes and all aspects of private billing for assigned facilities. Contacted Unysis, CMS, and facilities to follow up on pending Medicaid statuses.

Reviewed the pre-billing report for their assigned facilities.

Proactively followed up with facilities to ensure all required Medicare B compliance documentation was completed and filed according to policies.

Overall good place to work for.
There might be hope in springfield
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, NJMarch 12, 2017
Zoolander came , he saw, he ruined, he got banished to new york where he belongs. Perhaps the new guy taking over can fix what zoolander destroyed in springfield
Pros
The guido is exiled from Springfield
Cons
Too long to list
A good place to work
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJMarch 10, 2017
If you are work hard you are rewarded well.
CEO is a good mentor.
New pharmacy and corporate office in Springfield New Jersey is new, innovative, and well planned facility/pharmacy.
Do not apply
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MarylandMarch 10, 2017
Bought out our pharmacy 3 years ago. On a downhill slide since then. No communication from management, poor work environment, no budget, customers leaving, no schedule stability, always working over, no regard for employee well being, many mistakes made and no consequences or increase in personnel to help with workload, low morale, no advancement. All my coworkers have left since I left. Was a better place to work before they took over. I liked my coworkers. Not the management.
Pros
Cons
See all in the review. Not a good place to work.
Run away
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJMarch 6, 2017
Run away from this company, poor management, poor IT, poor PTO Basically take the money and look for another job. benefits a just ok, nothing to jump over.
Pros
no much
Cons
almost everything
Horrible environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Cranford, NJFebruary 22, 2017
The pharmacy is a mess. Not sure how they are doing after moving to Springfield from Cranford, but the location in Cranford was disgusted dirty, no windows in our building. 30 minutes lunch break. Management is poorly trained as well as everyone else. If you want to have your personal life, look for a different work environment. NO JOB SECURITY. When I worked there, in a day, 23 people got fired. Not a joke. Also, phone calls are a nightmare, since clients order medication and they don't get it, since delivery is always late and they decrease the amount of delivery. Also, the purchase dept is so bad. So many days that basic meds were out of stock and they couldn't deliver. Seriously, run for better money!!!! Also, if you work at night, there are no supervisors and you are expected to do the leftover morning assignment and another company's work since we sometimes had to take call and work tasks from their south Plainfield location. Awful!!
Cons
productive, organized, and sanitized environment.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, NJFebruary 19, 2017
Working in Partners Pharmacy is a continuously learning environment, fast paced, and friendly interacting work place. Being organized, accurate, and having a sense of teamwork are some of the best skills to have and apply as a pharmacy technician at Partners Pharmacy.
Pros
Free coffee and organized envirnment
Cons
short breaks
fun productive enviroment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  East Windsor, CTFebruary 16, 2017
learn alot from all the employees from here got to know more about medical field
Is a safe place to work people are very polite
You learn every day new thing which is good
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  East Windsor, CTFebruary 16, 2017
A typical work day consists of the same thing every single day, filling prescriptions. My view on management is they were very poor, if there were ever any issues they weren't handled properly. The hardest part of the job was learning the drug names. The one thing I enjoyed about my job was working as a pharmacy technician. The job culture I would say is very poor as well. I have to say it was the job i was most uncomfortable being at. It was productive in the means of keeping us very busy so the day went by faster.
Pros
Busy work day
Cons
Poor Management
Horrible
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  East Windsor, CTJanuary 22, 2017
Toxic work environment. Toxic people toxic leadership team. The place thrives off high school drama. One of the biggest mistakes of my life! They also have poor training and lack of real discipline
Cons
Good
Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, NJJanuary 9, 2017
Good place to be employed. Plus more words to meet the 20 word minimum. These are more words. And even more words.

Seriously. Words.