Partners In Care Employee Reviews in United States

aademic opportunity
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2016
I had a flexible schedule i worked must in client houses every 6 months i had to take 8 hours class at agency that was so interesting and can see my co-workers after five years with partners in care i learned how to communicate, to be hard , professional caring worker spending time with mes clients every day was bless
Pros
free uniform
Cons
short break
enjoyble work space
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2016
Productive work space, some patients was very loving and understanding. Some were mean and didnt need and Aide at all. I enjoy working out in the field at the time where u was able to travel to different neighborhoods and meeting different people. The training course was very very good and helpful the nurse that I had at the time was very good in teaching and explaining the lessons we was learning. The hardest part about that time job was when getting used to being with someone for a certaiun time period and having to change cases and say good bye.
Cons
Not enough cases to make up 30-40 hrs a days
For me it was great , but little pay.
Provided special care for the elderly (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2016
Partners in Care is very excellent place to practice and get experience to know more about work. They teach students very well for their future . For me company was good and I like it , but the reason is I want to study new things in Radiology and meet new people in the future. However, their salary is low and they give a lot of tasks do to.I was happy with the patient that I worked and they liked me too. Always I will remember working this tips of job as for goodness and happiness working with a theme. I want to say thank you and wish all the best to other workers.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
It was a good experience.
Home health aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 5, 2016
I enjoyed working for partners in care. When working for the company they place you with work immediately. The had a big verity of hours to choose from which I liked. Sometimes the staff was hard to deal with because it was hard to get in touch with your supervisor.
Pros
Had nice patients
Cons
Rude staff and low pay.
Satisfictary
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2016
The service is terrible. They would have me on the phone for a long period of time just to speak to a supervisor. Other than that a typical day on the field is okay I would say. The patient's don't really give any trouble.
Meet some nice people
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2016
As a Home health Aide , I was able to meet an abundance of diverse people.
I enjoyed it until a patient I was very fond of past away.
I discovered at that moment I can no longer do this line of work.
It definitely was an experience
Pros
Elderly people
Cons
death
Partners In Care
Farm Manager (Current Employee) –  Buckley, WAJuly 15, 2016
I loved working with Partners In Care they were on my side when I needed anything they made sure I had it. They were very good at always getting back to me when I needed questions answered.
fun
caregiver (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CAJuly 12, 2016
Great experience as my first job. Coworkers were all my age and really upbeat and fun. learned how to operate a cash register as well as back stock.
wonderful company to work for
HHA/PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2016
Catering to peoples need as asked as well as being a companion to & from doctors appointments shopping laundry & to various other places as needed.
Pros
learning about people & new things
Cons
getting to know & then having to leave them when the contract is over
I love my job however I can not live off the pay in NYC
Certified Health Home Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 11, 2016
A regular day for me starts at 10am and ends at 5pm. My patient is a very nice lady I don't have any problems with her. I dislike calling my office for anything because it take 1hour or more to speak to a supervisor.
Pros
Flexable Schdule
Cons
low pay
Great place to work, good co-workers, enough support to get the job done
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lynwood, CAJuly 5, 2016
I served as an administrative assistant for the Multi-purpose Senior Services Program at Partners in Care. I provided support for social workers and nurses at the program. I interviewed new clients for the program and entered their information into the computer using MSSPCare software. I answered customer calls on the telephone and provided information about the program. I also wrote letters and sent them to various organizations in order to help market the program. I translated some posters and brochures into Spanish in order to support program efforts to reach out to the Latino community.

This job taught me how to communicate well with all kinds of people, and to listen carefully to other people's concerns. It also taught me to be responsible about meeting deadlines and staying on schedule with my daily activities. I enjoyed this job because the managers were kind and always willing to help the employees. I also learned a lot about being organized, because this is very important when you deal with so many clients. I worked at Partners in Care for two years, but was laid off because of state budget cuts.
Pros
Excellent staff and supervisors, quiet environment to get the work done
Cons
Stressful when many calls come in, possibility to get paperwork mixed up if you are not organized.
likable company to work for.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 24, 2016
Overall working for partners in care was a great experience for me, i started off with 12 hour shifts three days a week , my patients were nice, my suoervisor was nice and easy to work with.
Patient care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2016
Basic daily living assitance among a diverse clientale. Worked with many in management including Quality assurance and Visiting Nurse Services of N.Y. to make sure clients were taken of.
Pros
The pros being expose to diversity.
Cons
The con were language barriors.
Work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2016
the job is an very on hands kind of job, work really close with clients and their families to make sure the well being of the client is in good standing.
Productive Company Seeking to Help Various Individuals Each Day
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 15, 2016
It is a great company to start off with in order to get your feet on the career ladder. Work with various professionals in terms of serving various populations with their needs.
its a okay place to work
Health Coach /HHA (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 9, 2016
taking care of the client , making sure the client is secure. i learned a lot of patience ,different sickness, and what to do in case of a emergency.management is sometimes unorganized and so is the coworkers. the hardest part is going into a patient home and your not certain what you getting yourself into the most enjoyable part is when the patient is happy and feel comfortable
I enjoyed working for Partnes in Care
Home Heath Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2016
I learned how to care for people with disabilities and illness. i enjoyed the hours I worked, typically from 9 am to 3 pm. the least thing I like was the difficulty of contacting the coordinators.
Pros
cases, benefits, schedule
Cons
busy phones
A good place to work if you need a few hours
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2016
I worked there in the pass it was a little disorganized and the staff wasn't very accommodating if you was ill. The didn't have may cases that was long hours, if you are looking for an 8-12 hour shift forget. You would be lucky to get a 4 hour case. Otherwise, if you want to get your feet wet, then by all means apply.
Pros
No crazy bosses looming over you
Cons
No break and very slim to none cases
not such a great place to work.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2016
Did not enjoy my time working here . worked here for about one and half years and did not learn anything new in this time . I did not feel safe going into the areas where the jobs were.
nice place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2016
nice place to work the hours can be short sometimes. I fortunately had a good experience. i worked 50 hhours a week and you get paid weekly which is a plus
Pros
make your own hours
Cons
short hours