Partners In Care Employee Reviews

Works around my schedule
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2017
A typical day for me is around 5 hours a day and its flexible for me. Since they train a lot of employees work is limited for current employees. The pay is not that great but its easy work.
It's really hard to get a permanent case and good hours to meet your demands.
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 19, 2017
Small amount of hours. 15 hours for the week is not good enough it's horrible. I started working with this company in march until present and all I have been doing is fill in for Aides who are on vacation.
Productive work place
CHHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2017
Great place to work because they teach us a lot despite the low pay.
Ill recommend Partners in care to friends because we learn so much. They care about the patients.
Pros
Health cover
Cons
Short breaks
Very unorganized
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2017
They should take more consideration in the jobs they give the HHA. they will send you on a job that is only 3 hrs that you have to travel 2 just to get to it .
productive
Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 12, 2017
This job was really fun at times cause i love meeting the residence and the family and going new places but got difficult cause getting new cases took long.
Management was horrible.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJuly 12, 2017
At this job every patient varied. The patient I was with permanently needed a reminder of medication 3 times a day. I walked with her to breakfast and lunch. I needed to change her diaper and assist with shower. I learned a lot about caring for people. I didn't enjoy not getting in contact with my supervisor when needed.
good, hard to communicate
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 6, 2017
It is very hard to get in contact with the supervisors. Sometimes you are left on hold for long periods of time. But they do give u day offs when u need it.
do not recommend agency for employment
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Donna, TXJuly 1, 2017
management very disorganized. too much favoritism. too many chiefs not enough indians. pay is the only plus. office staff is too involved in their own world not helpful nor knowlegable. Too many family members in buisness and causes problems. office location is in an ideal place.
a good job for basic healthcare duties.
Home health aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2017
I enjoy working for partners in care, hours are flexible and have a good union. the cases you get can sometimes be a bit difficult but you can refuse cases you are not comfortable with.
Pros
hours are more now.
Cons
not really much of a break.
Good place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 28, 2017
They give u work to ur own time.eg. if u work on weekends they gives u a case from monday to friday.its all about u..the supervisors are great a great place to work.
Pros
U not allow to take any thing from ur clients
Cons
Break with ur clientd...eg eat lunch along ith them
enjoyed helping those in need and good hours
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2017
Flexible hours and they understood how my personal life can get in the way of my work, especially with two kids. My supervisors were very strict and sympathetic. Overall the job was very enjoyable however did not agree with the change of the whole idea of this job that I'm suppose to care for the patient as well as their family and pets around the house.
Pros
helping those in need
Cons
being obligated to do more than I'm paid for and being mistreated by some patients
Hha
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 17, 2017
My typical day of work consist of cleaning and taking care of the patient I've been assigned to care for . This includes cleaning , interacting with patients , and helping the patient for their activity daily living . I've learned that no one is different from one another . We need to care for one another and not just ourselves. You have to share love and compassion with another as a community.
Pros
Sharing love with one another and helping the less fortunate.
Cons
Patients that you work for can be rude at times.
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 17, 2017
Partners and care is a very good company they don't let you go with out employment for to long they are very understanding when it comes to personal problems and the need of needing time off they try to make you comfortable with the cases they give you
Professional place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
Partners In Care is a fair and balanced workplace. However, the availability of permanent cases is difficult. There are short term cases available and the training is excellent
Pros
Benefits of 1199 and great training
Cons
Not enough hours
Needs more review
Clerical Office Assistant (TEMP) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2017
company has potential for greatness. However, too many good people are over worked. Employees should listened to and some of their ideas implemented
Pros
breaks
Cons
phone system is not great
Work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2017
Working with partners in care, you learning how to assist or take charge depending on situations. You enter different household with unknown situation you must be able to handle every task in the most calmest way possible.
Cons
Lack of hours
work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2017
working in agency were there are benefit is always a plus the opportunity is good paid sick & vacation day kids can also get scholarships to attend college.
Pros
training class
Cons
travelling
partners
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 7, 2017
its an okay place to work i had no real issues besides the location of the assignments wasn't to Continent but otherwise an ok company good workers as well
Pros
good company
Cons
bad pay
Something I love
HHA - Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 7, 2017
I love helping elderly sits just in me to help ppl with their daily living especially elderly who can't do things on their own any more. I heals ppl on a daily so this job was the best fit for me as far as helping ppl
Independence and Discipline are a must
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2017
You are responsible for arriving to and from the patient, as well as in between patients. You must be able to multi-task and stay abreast of differennt patients, and your own well-being.