Partners In Health

Partners In Health Employer Reviews

Amazing place to work with amazing people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Westminster, COJune 12, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
I learned so much working here. The whole team is just amazing and they are forever growing.
Easy going and fun atmosphere
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMay 16, 2014
Pros: company phone to conduct business.
Cons: needed to work outdoors in sometimes inclement weather.
Daily community outreach and prospecting. Conducting home visits, and educating clients on health insurance benefits. Enrolling clients and filling out related paper work as well as collecting documents from clients.
I loved working Here!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Westminster, COMarch 2, 2014
This was my first job as a medical assistant and I loved it. The only reason I left my position there was because I was moving. I would work for them again if I had the opportunity.
Went out of Business
Member Service Rep (Former Employee), Bronx NYMay 25, 2012
Pros: nice place for a first time office worker
Cons: went out of business
It was a good company, but it went out of business. Over all I had learned a lot working at this company
I enjoyed the team work and working enviromment
M+E and Trainings Senior Officer (Former Employee), Kirehe - RwandaSeptember 3, 2014
The organization was new with management systems under development. The work days were busy, but the workload was manageable within working hours. I learnt a lot in clinical settings and have been exposed to multicultural environment which was very well appreciated. The hardest work was to be able to collect data from different place and make sure that – more... the collected data are accurate. We had a very nice teamwork and appreciated working with them – less
Great family
Global Health Nurse (Former Employee), CHPJune 13, 2014
if u want have the experience of global health and be part of international ONG u should apply to CES u are not going to have regreats
Helping thousands of Haitians in the central plateau and artibonite regions of Haiti
Program Assistant (Current Employee), Mirebalais, HaitiMarch 12, 2012
Pros: job creation, free healthcare for haitians
Cons: work life balance difficult to obtain, lack of supervision, biting off more than we can chew
PIH is a leader in health across the world but it's flagship is in Haiti, Employing over 500 Haitians PIH works in conjuncture with GOH to provide long lasting solutions to health issues.
Milieu de travail agreable
Assistante Administrative (Former Employee), HaitiJune 11, 2013
Pros: avantages sociaux
Cons: aucun pour moi
Mon Passage a cette institution a été très bénéfique, les gens sont courtois j'avais de très bons collaborateurs