Partnership Employment Employee Reviews

Overall, a good place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2016
The atmosphere at my assignment was very pleasant. I learned a lot from the training on the assignment. The management on the job was very accommodating and pleasant to parttime workers. Some co-workers were sometimes distant if they did not work for Partnership. The job was not hard at all. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships developed with other parttime Partnership , other agencies, and full time employees,
Pros
Partnership management very professional, and considerate.
Cons
Not always getting a full day of work..
Great Flexibilty
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75236December 10, 2016
The company provides its employees with jobs that have great flexibility and great compensation. The staff is extremely friendly and available whenever employees need them.
Pros
Flexibilty, compensation
nice place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MAJune 27, 2016
Enjoy working with customers,
Taking over 100 calls per day, very busy and sometimes stressful.
learned a lot about ETC system
Co-works are fine get along with everyone, Management is fine , but no incentives, pay is very low for amount of work being done.
hardest part of job is sitting all day
Pros
free ice cream
Cons
short breaks and short lunch
Great Leadership in Company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 25, 2016
Partnership Employment is a great company to work with whether you want temporary work or looking to go contract to hire. They will do their best by you! The leadership at Partnership is top notch. they are professional as well. I was with them for about a year and a half.
Pros
Good leadership, professional, on the job training, personable.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 16, 2016
I love my job. This is the best job I've ever had. The owner is a great influence and coach and there is a strong teamwork atmosphere
Pros
Pay, benefits and commissions
Job placement agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 15, 2016
They are good at finding you a decent paying assignment only negative is that jobs are usually far from where I reside so I end up turning down a few due to the commute
Awesome Team to work with !
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 17, 2016
I loved the environment and I loved everyone I worked with! Everyone was always supportive, driven to succeed yet we all had a good sense of humor.
I will miss working there and I would recommend Partnership Employment as a great place to work.
Pros
Great company atmosphere
Cons
Wish they had more Parntership offices
Great team to work with :)
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 16, 2016
Productive and fun
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXFebruary 10, 2016
Great place to work, the manager is great, there were hard part of the job, I really enjoy working there because it is a positive place to work because of the security and room for growth.
Pros
advancement
Cons
fair about of breaks per day
Pleasant Call Center Setting
Call Center Agent-Federal Contractor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 13, 2015
The assignment was contract work on a rotational basis (2-4 days per week) processing federal pension and retirement benefit payments from paper check to Electronic Funds Transfer (Direct Deposit) System. The work was performed in an open cubicle format which held approximately 150 person crew of contract workers and 25 full-time, regular agency/departmental and supervisory personnel. There was a generally relaxed atmosphere of comraderie and cooperation among management and contract workers. The hardest part of the job was the uncertainty of number of days/hours you would be able to work each week/pay period, making management of personal finances difficult. Also, the contract period was finite and was nearing its end for some contract workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was receipt of incentive rewards and performance recognition. Regular and Supervisory personnel were generally very supportive of contract personnel.
Pros
Performance Rewards/Recognition, Good Hourly Pay
Cons
Lack of Job Security, Part-time Nature of Work
Excellent company if looking for temporary position
Clerical /Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 26, 2016
I accepted two assignments while working for Partnership. Both assignments consisted of file conversions for two different companies. My direct supervisors were friendly, professional & very understanding. They took into consideration my personal travel times. the hardest part of the assignments & also the most enjoyable was the daily variation of tasks.
Happy to have employment
Logistics Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 11, 2014
Currently I am working in the Customer Service field however my passion lies in Human Services. In this position I make outbound calls, take inbound calls, send and receive emails. I work on several different programs and continue to gain experience in other clients programs.
Pros
Currently the incentives are free pizza for showing up in a snow storm, holiday party.
Cons
Having to sit in a cubicle all day, low pay with no raise.
Company is awesome once you get a job.
Scan Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 29, 2012
I give the company a thumbs up. On a typical work day it's smooth sailing. I would recommend this company to a CEO for there professional outlook on what they come with. Overall they're a great staffing professioanl agencies. But these guys top the list in my opinion.
Pros
find great jobs
Cons
needs more assignments once you are released from one assignment. overall great company.
awful temp agency a complete waste
temp (Former Employee) –  worcesterOctober 27, 2014
Completely unorganized. I went in to fill out paperwork for Intake (in August) and the next week I never heard from her for a position I applied for. I called they said she was on vacation then she broke her leg. I had to do the process all over again (in September). By this time the position was filled by another temp. Then in October they called me told me they had an incident and apologized that they never got back to me. I said no I follow up and the job was filled. All they want is you to do customer service in Ashland. She said she had admin job and when I could come in to fill out paperwork. WHAT! AGAIN! Useless! Unprofessional and unorganized .
Pros
Cons
never found employmemt and unorganized
Temporary Placement Agency
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 10, 2012
Pretty good company with assertive managers.
Good companys with good benefits..
Top companies with decent pay scales
Pros
free lunches during month end.
Cons
flexible hours
The job assignment
File Clerk/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 30, 2014
The assignments I worked at fun was fun and the co-workers were very fun working with and we all got a long great.
Pros
The job, the co-workers, the hours I worked, the location of the job, and my co-workers
Cons
I didn't get hire on.
Excellent temp to hire company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 4, 2013
Partnership Employment helped find me a great job very quickly and really found what fit for me. They were fantastic to work with in every way.
Short term work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MADecember 28, 2012
I was not with this agency long enough to form an opinion as to how well they handled things. While employed the company helped me as much as was needed.
Great connections
Data Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2013
A great opportunity in my first job in Chicago. I would have continued however, the location of the job was farther than I would have liked from my house.
They were an agncy
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXNovember 26, 2014
The client office was unprofessional. When an office is to laid back sometimes peoples behaviors get out of control
Pros
pay
Cons
support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Partnership Employment. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9