Partnership Employment

Partnership Employment Employer Reviews

Happy to have employment
Logistics Service Representative (Current Employee), Worcester, MAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: currently the incentives are free pizza for showing up in a snow storm, holiday party.
Cons: having to sit in a cubicle all day, low pay with no raise.
Currently I am working in the Customer Service field however my passion lies in Human Services. In this position I make outbound calls, take inbound calls, send and receive emails. I work on several different programs and continue to gain experience in other clients programs.
Company does not rely on credentials
trice rice (Former Employee), nashville, tnDecember 18, 2013
Pros: fake
Cons: false postings
This company is very shady. Trice pretends to help you try to find positions but she asks unethical personal questions like she is trying to steal the identity of people. She claims to have been a recruiter for ten or more years , I think this is a lie because she is not very knowledgeable of the correct protocol of a real recruiter. I do not recommend – more... giving any personal information to this office in Nashville or wherever it is located. Jobs should be based on credentials !!!!!! Are there any opportunities in Nashville based on credentials or is everything country and good ole boy or girl system???? – less
Excellent temp to hire company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNOctober 4, 2013
Partnership Employment helped find me a great job very quickly and really found what fit for me. They were fantastic to work with in every way.
Great connections
Data Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2013
A great opportunity in my first job in Chicago. I would have continued however, the location of the job was farther than I would have liked from my house.
Short term work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Fall River, MADecember 28, 2012
I was not with this agency long enough to form an opinion as to how well they handled things. While employed the company helped me as much as was needed.
Temporary Placement Agency
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: free lunches during month end.
Cons: flexible hours
Pretty good company with assertive managers.
Good companys with good benefits..
Top companies with decent pay scales
Company is awesome once you get a job.
Scan Operator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2012
Pros: find great jobs
Cons: needs more assignments once you are released from one assignment. overall great company.
I give the company a thumbs up. On a typical work day it's smooth sailing. I would recommend this company to a CEO for there professional outlook on what they come with. Overall they're a great staffing professioanl agencies. But these guys top the list in my opinion.
temp agency
Customer relationship specialist (Current Employee), 436 south main stOctober 17, 2013
Pros: enjoyed the environment
Cons: no room for advancment
Contracted me to All Star Auto. Great hours worked 5-6 days a week.