Partnership Staffing Employee Reviews

It depends on where they send you.
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 5, 2017
Partnership Staffing Incorporation sends you to other companies to work. They do a good job finding a place for you. I do not have enough information to judge them.
just decent
SHIPPING CLERK/ FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Huntington Park, CAJune 8, 2017
The warehouse conditions were not the best. The people working there don't like to train new workers. Overtimer is only offered to certain workers not all.
Busy and fun working environment.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 4, 2017
Open the front office and get ready for interviews. 15 to 25 people scheduled each day. Give out applications to be filled in. Get everyone ready for the one on one interview with the recruiter. Do drug screens when needed. Answering the phone and keep up the filing. Data entry. The most enjoyable part of the job to be a part of finding a job for the applicants. Great people to work with.
Pros
The people I worked with.
Cons
Not always able to find a job for everyone.
good company
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VAOctober 16, 2016
nice company to work for steady hours
good management. would work there again.there is nothing else I can say about this company. they gave me a job and I was employed with them for a very long time.
Pros
free lunches
Fast paced
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (TEMP) (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 5, 2016
I enjoyed working in production. The work was not hard and the time went by very fast. 2nd shift worked very well together. I wish the job was permanent.
Great job agency
Inventory Clerk/On-Call (Current Employee) –  Arleta, CAJune 28, 2016
Helped give temporary to their clients. Work was often part time which worked with me being in school full time.
Pros
Helpful for full time college students who travel far.
Cons
Lots of week with work hours of 8 to 16 hours.
Productive and cool enviorment
Bindery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 23, 2016
Productive and cool enviorment. We went by the work every other weekend shift. I received my forklift certificate with Partnership
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Short breaks
Repectable Temp agency
Sauers (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 5, 2016
I only worked one job for Partnership Staffing and had no problems at all. The always had contracts daily for those who apply
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
productive fun place to work
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 3, 2016
Typical day at work was exciting eager to go meet new residents in their homes. That caring for the elderly is a wonderful gift and it shows how much you can care for them. Management was great even tho I did'nt have management with me all day. Co- workers were nice and friendly when we came across each others path.
Pros
There was no manager over you all day and descent hours.
Cons
sometimes you want have a resident to go too
Sometimes okay work area
Packer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 8, 2015
The way this staffing agency is ran is very unprofessional and and very quick to terminate for reasons like being in a car accident and not being able to call.
Dispatching for Xfinity Home Security & Data Entry
Dispatch/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Ashland, MASeptember 9, 2015
We would start our day by inputting the data for our techs on Excel Spreadsheets for all installations. I enjoyed my co-workers very much, we worked great as a team always, my manager was nice when needed. The hardest part of my job was dealing with unhappy customers due to techs no shows or errors as well as dealing with the techs who were given installations for customers who never ordered the service. I enjoyed working with the technicians & learning how to dispatch. However with most temp agencies I have been dealing with recently promise a future with the company, however they let all the temps go at the end of the contract to bring new temps in.
Pros
The hours & position
Customer Services Representative
Production Worker/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 18, 2015
I enjoyed greeting and talking to the customers. I talked about and slold video games and systems(playstation , Xbox, Wii)
and maintain stock and organize video games on store display shelves.

I enjoyed working with my co-worker.
Pros
Seasonal work and salaries
Cons
Communication with the customer
Working at Partnership Staffing
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 20, 2015
Working at Partnership was an great experience. The hours were long but bearable, however we only had one thirty minute break and worked for twelve hours for five days.
Human Resources Consultant
HR Temporary Assignment w/ Nestle Purina (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 19, 2015
Good company to work for. Understand when you need to take days off and quick response. Good Contract to work on. Pay is good as well.
get out while you can
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 17, 2015
Nothing is the way the say it is on the site. They don't care about anything but the people at the assignment. No incentives and even if you're one minute late you have to drive to the office and sign a paper. I barely got 40 hrs and if you call the office they act like they can't do anything for you. My checks were wrong multiple times and when I had a problem on a job site they told me hopefully it will get better. Partnership seems cool at first but 2 weeks in you will be ready to start your job search again
Pros
nothing
Cons
where do I begin
Productive, very busy
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 4, 2014
I love this job ! It's very simople yet busy and fast pace. The people are friendly and the environment is very nice. The work is easy as long as you do it correct.
did not work for them long
Order Picker/Temp Agency (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VASeptember 25, 2014
this is a temp agency that can find individuals jobs at a short period of time. they were great to work with.
Productive place to be employed
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VASeptember 17, 2014
Partnership staffing was very quick in finding me a place of employment, management and the company overall were very understanding.
They gave me the opportunity to work for their agency.
Inserter (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 10, 2014
They have no employee incentives. Such as after you work so many hours with them you get a weeks vacations, or after so many hours with them you get paid for your holidays.
Not Worth It
Inserting Dept (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 2, 2014
There are only 20min breaks (lunches).The pay is Only 8.50 wether you are in the Inserting Or Pressroom Dept. The work is very easy but I'd recommend anything better over this.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Short Breaks, Poor Pay