There are two positions, one will be in Asheboro, NC and the other will be in Reidsville, NC.
Employee will work directly with practices in collecting and reporting practice level data and implement Quality Improvement (QI) plans around Medical Home which includes objectives, policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines for monitoring, reporting, and utilizing Improvement Performance in Practice (IPIP) model strategies. Support Network Quality Improvement in meeting all areas of performance improvement, data analysis, process outcome evaluation, Plan, Do, Study Act (PDSA) rapid-cycle quality improvement strategy, and reporting of outcomes; including hospital and physician engagement initiatives. This is a .25 Full Time Employee (FTE) grant funded position supporting the CHIPRA A/C program and .75 FTE non grant funded.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serves as a Quality Improvement resource to implement Process Improvement (P.I.) efforts throughout the Carolina Access/local program network practices through the following phases: design, analysis, implementation, and measurement. Analyze and interpret data to determine quality of care and identify trends, problems, and barriers. Provide feedback to the Network and practices.
- Works with Data Analyst on sampling techniques, statistical analysis and computer resources.
- Works with Director of QI, QI Team, QI Champion, and Network Medical Director; analyzes and interprets data to determine quality of patient care and to identify problems, patterns, and high-risk activities, tracks indicators, and trends data, disseminate results and feedback to networks hospitals and practices.
- Develop criteria to measure success of program protocols, procedures, and practice system redesign. Compiles data using sampling techniques, statistical analysis and computer resources. Establish methods, rules, and procedures for problem identification, investigation and correction.
- Participate in all relevant CHIPRA and CCNC trainings, conferences calls and meetings.
- Serves as the researcher for the identification of best practice. Replicates model elements as needed in the network practices
- Other projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of data analysis and statistical process.
- Knowledge of and compliance with federal and state regulations applicable to the position.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to determine quality of patient care and to identify problems, patterns, and high risk activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, health care or business related field.
- Must possess a valid NC Driver’s License.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience in Quality Improvement or Quality Initiative preferred.
- Experience in practice setting preferred.
PCC in partnership with Supporting People help these young people ahieve independency. In the past young people leaving care used to be...