Party Rental Ltd. began as a small table and chair rental company in 1972 and has grown into one of the premiere event equipment rental services in the nation. With an ever-expanding product line of tables, chairs, tableware, and linens, we surpass the offerings of our competitor and maintain a continuity to providing the most superb selections for all events.
With the growth of the market and our 8 locations, we have positions available for people that are highly motivated, experienced, and possess the values that have made this company a leader in the industry.
The purpose of the Senior Team Lead-CS is to support PRL’s commitment to the customer by directing a staff of Customer Service Representatives in a centralized customer service setting. Liase with the Customer Service Manager (s) to support PRL’s customer vision by encouraging the customer service team to go “above and beyond” as they insure that the customer’s needs and requirements are met and/or questions answered in a positive, constructive and professional manner.
“Service Excellence” is the first and foremost requirement of this position.
- Manage customer issues in an escalation environment
- Works in Partnership with Sales, Operations, Credit, Logistics, and other personnel in regards to timely resolution of customer issues.
- Interacts with other departments to improve processes.
- Prepares and analyzes report data, identifying root cause and recommends long-term solutions to minor and major customer and/or operational issues
- Accomplishes customer service objectives including order entry accuracy through supervision and development of the CSR team
- Understands and effectively communicates PRL’s Customer Service Vision to the organization and direct reports
- Supports CSR efforts to assure that equipment, qualification and payment arrangements are quantified, defined and scheduled, before the event is delivered
- Understands protocols and communicates to supervisors and management any issues or problems that need further clarification and/or resolution
Skill and Ability
- Customer orientation with the ability and willingness to service clients from order inception until completion of event
- Action oriented with ability to manage a team of 10 or more customer service employees, multiple changes as well as extraordinary and change request
- Strong sense of ethics, etiquette and tact coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity and apply conflict resolution skills in handling conflicts and solving problems
- Self motivated, organized and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to grasp, understand and communicate business acumen
- Ability to manage in a manner perceived as fair and balanced with direct reports
- Ability to prioritize frequently throughout the day and handle orders and queries timely
- Composure, humor, creativity, adaptability and approachability
- Understanding of hiring and staffing processes as well as demonstrated skills in coaching, counseling, training and building an effective team
- Career ambition and an eagerness to learn!
- Strive to achieve exceptional customer service, build new customer relationships and repeat customer business by satisfying clients’ needs and requests
- Communicates products, promotions and services updates to the CSR team
- Holds team accountable using appropriate metric to assure that they are focusing on order entry accuracy, speed and timely completion
- Manages escalated issues, questions or queries to service clients in an expedited and supportive manner
- Communicates effectively with CSR team, Sales, Operations, Logistics, Credit and other PRL team members to guarantee that customer expectations are met and any problems or issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrates 100% follow through in every commitment in an effort to provide one call resolution
- Product and operational knowledge must be kept current daily regarding equipment and linens by utilizing the website, showroom and intranet during order entry
- Availability to work flexible day and weekend schedules due to the seasonal nature of the PRL clients
- BA or BS degree in marketing, communications, business, English, art, fashion or other related subjects preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered
- Five or more years management experience supervising a team of 10 or more Customer Service Specialist in food and beverage, arts or events planning business in a high volume, demanding and customer focused environment
- Well developed and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable, sense of urgency and demonstrated inclination to exceed daily and long term goals
- Good to excellent computer skills including use of MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Party Rental LTD is an equal opportunity employer providing ongoing training, benefit programs, competitive salaries, and commission salaries with unlimited upside.