Party Rental LTD Employee Reviews in United States

Fun work environment
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJSeptember 15, 2015
First job, processing clerk. Fun people, fun environment. It was a place where i learned about job responsibilities and they were very nurturing. No one pressured you and they were not rude.
Pros
Fun environment, great benefits for a small company, and supportive individuals
Cons
not place for advancement
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJAugust 11, 2015
Well put together team efforts. Flexible scheduling. i loved my hours and compensation. management could've been better. break were okay.
Pros
Compensation, great hours
Cons
seasonal positions only
Fun place to work
CDL Driver Class B (Current Employee) –  Teterboro, NJNovember 20, 2015
Great place to work, everyday is different and fun!!! As a driver I perform a safety check before going on the road. My helpers make sure we have our work equipment ready.
Pros
very busy and work is not that difficult
Cons
seasonal job... slows down after a while
Terrible place to work!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJFebruary 19, 2014
Good job for starters, people who don't know any better, and people who are too comfortable to leave! Constant back stabbing, immature behavior all throughout the workplace (fun at times), An abundance of lunch and small giveaways to make up for the lack of raises and to raise "Moral". Changing job responsibilities daily and not being fairly compensated for the work. Inconsiderate work schedules, hardly closed even if state of emergency and the list goes on…….

If you need a job and become desperate I suggest you take this job but NEVER stop looking for something better!

Sincerely a person who knew better!
fast pace
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJMarch 3, 2015
many changes from clients and delivery locations
events business from caterers, florists, event planners
interesting management
great group of co - workers
phones
clients
Pros
experience seeing events
Cons
long hours and on call 24/7
Productive work space
Driver helper (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJFebruary 27, 2015
A typical day was going out to the city to help customers that put in a order for material to be brought to them. This job taught team work and independent working. Co workers were very helpful. On the job some of the times you have to work independently so a lot of the heavy things were moved by yourself. The most enjoyable parts is that you got to see a lot of the big building and see a lot of famous places.
Pros
lunch was taken when you wanted to
Cons
very long hours
Could be a lot of fun at times
event rental specialist (Former Employee) –  Teterboro NJAugust 12, 2015
working for PRL was very rewarding, yet challenging at the same time. It pushed you to reach your best limits. There were training segments for things needed. It was a very high paced environment.
Multitasking was a must!
All in all- very pleasant.
HR staff (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJOctober 28, 2013
Interaction with employees a plus. Multitasking is always a learning experience. Every company has its busy seasons/times. Management is a mentoring experience for me-always can learn and apprciate feedback. Co-workers are very supportive. Most difficult part of job was which department in warehouse to visit first. There were about 8 departments- all had its unique atributes. The most enjopyable was the employees fuctions as they the companies appreciation for them.
Pros
diversity
Cons
parking lot flooded.
Employee at Party Rental LTD.
3rd Shift Warehouse Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJSeptember 5, 2014
As a 3rd shift Warehouse team leader, I was tasked on mentoring all department employees, identifying improvements in communication in regards to employees and the management team, informing supervisors on progress of department and employees, and leading by example to ensure all policies and procedures of the company were followed.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
lack of work hours
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJNovember 24, 2013
A Typical day of work was, enter the office sort out the drivers pickup and shipping papers input in the system using Microsoft excel, Help receiving crew unload the trucks that was coming from the road, after trucks was unload i would move that truck and replace it with a loaded truck. Assist supervisor when not present at time with giving orders thought thy day, The hardest part of my day was being charger of the whole department and completing my task and the task of my supervisor when called out. it was the hardest part of my workday but i enjoyed every minute of it.

Want to know more about Party Rental LTD?

Ask a question
Fun Job
Truck Driver Helper /Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJJanuary 14, 2015
Arrived around 10am and got to work. Company allowed me to share my option of maintenance needed. My coworkers and manger were all helpful and nice. I knew all the work give. I enjoyed using my hands.
Pros
free luch
Cons
business closed
party equipmet supply company
Class B Driver (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJJune 24, 2013
Working here was for experience points behind the wheel. It would've been better if they were honest up front. This was a seasonal driving position which I soon found out that they were cutting corners on everything possible.
Other than hour behind the wheel, there is nothing good to say about this place.
Pros
learning experience for driving in 3 states(nj ny ct)
Cons
constsnt liies, forcing those whom didn't know better to break h.o.s
Not fun
Loader Helper (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJDecember 19, 2014
Learned to load and unload trucks to and from different locations. The hardest part is trying to make sure you don't drop any of the plates, cups, spoons, forks, tables on the floor or make sure it don't fall on you.
Pros
good job
Cons
get hurt
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Teterboro NJMarch 18, 2014
Responsible for managing a 24/7-warehouse operation in a 700,000 square foot facility. Responsible for managing picking and packing operations and processing of all inventory for shipment and returned products. Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to all team members in order to deliver first class customer service.
Good job and great experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJSeptember 26, 2014
The day starts off slow as you wait for your routes to be called. It may take hours depending on the time you started your shift.
This company was family owned
Client Service Team Lead Representative (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJJune 9, 2014
The company was a stepping stone for me to get experience.I gained experience and knowledge and moved on.
Productive and fun workplace
driver (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJAugust 1, 2012
We used to upload and unload party items from the truck, it was neccesary to work as a team so we can finish fast and we can do it right. The hard part of the job was walk a long distance carrying heavy items, and the most enjoyable part of the job was take the break and drive back home !!
Pros
paycheck
Cons
short breaks
Interesting Company to work for
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Teterboro, NJOctober 8, 2012
A changing company that is restructuring for futur growth.
Great experience working in management as well as sales.
Field Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Teterboro, NJSeptember 18, 2014
A typical day a Party Rental Ltd. involves monitoring and optimizing delivery efficiency, while making sure our client is happy.
Great enviroment and comfortable place to work.
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJAugust 9, 2013
A typical day would include logging rental orders for either returns or leases.

Co workers were very helpful and the most enjoyable part of the job was that we were able to rent items at discounted rates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Party Rental LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

Party Rental LTD Reviews by Location